If it could be arranged, would U commit unconditionally to buy a Skyray King in BLACK at $75 shipped MAX from reputable dealer?

And what might you be doing to this light :slight_smile:

That is something I would pay $75 for, not the color.

OP, are you more or less “looking for a show of hands” at this point? Like several that have responded, I’d like to have more details but count me in.

I just got a gold NW last week and the color is pretty good!

Black… not so sure. Maybe NW in a neutral ano…

I would be interested in a black host if one ever came to the market but I am happy with my gold one.Functionally it's bright as hell as for finish,black would be nice but it wouldn't compel me to buy another one.

just bake the gold one in the oven u’ll get a nice blue one :slight_smile:

You mean orange? Haven’t seen a pic of one turning blue… got a link?

EXACTLY as Jaynick stated ... this is needed to make this "KING" of the Thrower's (in my opinion)

I would like a Primary and a Back-Up (2) @ $59 - $65 shipped.

Lights like this don’t interest me in the least. No throw and all flood.

Ah, indeed. 2100-300—- and a low mode say… 10 lumens or lower which runs forever. That’s really all I want. Just don’t make it a slow PWM.

With a small higher amp draw and a type III finish Yes……

I think alot of the members here are all “triple-XM-L soup canned” out. I own three of the Drys and I like them alot. If the Skyray King was available when I bought the Drys, I probably would have at least one.

The color isn’t the reason that I am not buying the King. I like the form factor, but my next short fat triple XM-L will have current regulation, neutral/warm tint, lock-out tailcap(I know the King has this),moonlight mode, etc.

The king has a lock-out tailcap?

According to the’s review.

I bought a King in the first group buy from Tmart for $65.00, I got it in 5 days from their U.S. warehouse and I love it. If they can produce one that's pushed a little harder and has a little more throw I'd be all over it regardless of what color it was.

You're right. Now I definitely want one.

Oh, I'm sure it throws just fine, it just throws a lot of light! My triple XM-L is extremely floody, but it will light stuff up as far as my M8 thrower with no hotspot.

It’s actually not as bad as you might think. I got .3L at 300 yards and about .1L at 400 yards. So it’s throw is in the 350 yard range. I also have some serious throwers and I too love that type of light. But this little king never fails to impress me on just how much light it puts out. I mean lighting up 3 football fields end to end is pretty cool—this light will pretty much do that. And it’s only the size of a coke can.
Back to OP. Though I don’t mind the goldish color, I would be interested in a black one.

More lumens, more power, more light, more throw, more, more, more, more, …… Sorry …… 8)

I’d be in if it ships in a few days, not in several weeks.