If it could be arranged, would U commit unconditionally to buy a Skyray King in BLACK at $75 shipped MAX from reputable dealer?

just bake the gold one in the oven u’ll get a nice blue one :slight_smile:

You mean orange? Haven’t seen a pic of one turning blue… got a link?

EXACTLY as Jaynick stated ... this is needed to make this "KING" of the Thrower's (in my opinion)

I would like a Primary and a Back-Up (2) @ $59 - $65 shipped.

Lights like this don’t interest me in the least. No throw and all flood.

Ah, indeed. 2100-300—- and a low mode say… 10 lumens or lower which runs forever. That’s really all I want. Just don’t make it a slow PWM.

With a small higher amp draw and a type III finish Yes……

I think alot of the members here are all “triple-XM-L soup canned” out. I own three of the Drys and I like them alot. If the Skyray King was available when I bought the Drys, I probably would have at least one.

The color isn’t the reason that I am not buying the King. I like the form factor, but my next short fat triple XM-L will have current regulation, neutral/warm tint, lock-out tailcap(I know the King has this),moonlight mode, etc.

The king has a lock-out tailcap?

According to the’s review.

I bought a King in the first group buy from Tmart for $65.00, I got it in 5 days from their U.S. warehouse and I love it. If they can produce one that's pushed a little harder and has a little more throw I'd be all over it regardless of what color it was.

You're right. Now I definitely want one.

Oh, I'm sure it throws just fine, it just throws a lot of light! My triple XM-L is extremely floody, but it will light stuff up as far as my M8 thrower with no hotspot.

It’s actually not as bad as you might think. I got .3L at 300 yards and about .1L at 400 yards. So it’s throw is in the 350 yard range. I also have some serious throwers and I too love that type of light. But this little king never fails to impress me on just how much light it puts out. I mean lighting up 3 football fields end to end is pretty cool—this light will pretty much do that. And it’s only the size of a coke can.
Back to OP. Though I don’t mind the goldish color, I would be interested in a black one.

More lumens, more power, more light, more throw, more, more, more, more, …… Sorry …… 8)

I’d be in if it ships in a few days, not in several weeks.