If you can only have 2 flashlights, which one would you keep?

2 Hu ?

Jetbeam PA40 and N light B3

Probably my BLF Mini and my 502b with its 3040mA driver.

JetBeam PA40

ShiningBeam S-mini

and I probably have to keep my DQG tiny III too.

Nobody should have to survive on 2 flashlights that's just cruel.... make it 3 or 4.

I just couldn’t decide on two, so I rephrased the question, altering the conditions, but not the outcome: “If I’d imagine all of my lights were stolen, and just two of them would be retrieved by the police. Which torches being returned would make the loss a little less grave?”

That I could finally answer. Just two lights, for me, it’d be my SolarForce L2r with XP-G dropin, and my NiteCore EZAA R2

Isn’t this question a bit like “if you could save only 1 of your three children, which would you save in a fire?”.

i would have to stay with my sweet DQG III AAA NW SS and bought a Zebralight H600 not sure NW or CW.

My Nitecore TM15 NW and BTU Shocker NW.
One to carry with me, the other to keep by the bedside for bump in the night noises.
Both of them can throw and flood and both have multi-modes.

Which one would I buy ?? or keep ?

Well the way it's phrased ...both of them would be titainium like a Haiku and a Sundrop or a Spy maybe .. the answers a lil different if it's asking which of my current lights would I keep .

If I could only have two ...I imagine it wouldn't be anything I currently own .

of my own lights i'd keep

edi-t t6 nichia w/custom driver

and a

neutral nitecore D-10

two lights ?? what kind of evil world is that ?

I only have two lights, now you know my secret shame

ThruNite TN30 and TN31, just an awesome set of lights.

Balder Se-1 XML 3C and Xin TD XML 3C

So, ah, ya… we are going to need that membership card back now.

Seriously though, I wish I wasn’t so fickle and could be happy with just two. You have shown great restraint. Especially considering all the peer pressure. Never bow your head in shame. We the hoarders should bow ours! I’m selling all but two. Does this forum have a B/S/T section?

um. no. but i tell ya what, mail them all to me and ill peddle them for you for measly 95%

PM sent.

Balder SE-1 14500 and Skyray King!!

My Trustfire X6 & Ebay 85w HID.

we had a similar thread before ;)

i'd keep D25A Clicky Ti (for its size/brightness ratio, 14500 compatibility and good looks) and T20C2 (for its immense set of accessories, and upgradeable LED modules: LED's + updated drivers).

why do you pick on me with the hard stuff!?

I knew ezarc was going to say the PA40 and I’m with him all the way there. Now, my #2….probably my Quark AA2 Turbo as it will give me a great low moon light mode which in turns gives you crazy long run times.

Out of the ones I own, definitely the DRY CW (5 amp driver), and my Zebralight H600F floody headlamp

All I need: Tank007 E09 and Solarforce L2 with 3 mode XML drop-in :bigsmile: