If you could ONLY have 1 flashlight.

Lol not at all!! I should have never asked this bc now I want even more than before haha.

Ive spent all day looking up every flashlight that was mentioned here and mann Im going to be broke soon haha. There are seriously so many amazing lights! .

Also read up on safety too. Good quality chargers, multi-battery lights can be dangerous to newbies, protected cells vs unprotected etc… I’ve never had any issues but lithium batteries have huge differences from what you may be used to. Don’t want to over charge or over discharge. Or mismatch brands/ voltages. Do your research and you’ll be fine.

If you could ONLY have 1 flashlight.

.... I'd take Yours

Considering i sold it for only $10 thats not a huge loss :smiley:

I agree, not possible. One of best all purpose light is the FT03. Although it’s incredible in every way, you can’t possibly EDC it.

What is your preferred LED with the Astrolux FT03?

A) Too late … I have way more than one
B) Rest of your life ?
C) Id be stuck with a old oil lamp in that case …

I’d pick my quad Convoy M2 with Nichia 219B 4000K LEDs. Great tint and plenty of lumens.

since i voted headlamp…
here is something a little different:

This is going to sound basic to you guys, but it would be the one I carry the most -- my S2+ w1 shorty.

That’d be a hard choice. I think despite the size I might pick a Sofirn C8F. Has enough punch and throw to be useful outdoors or for building security & maintenance, still useful in close quarters, ramping is nice and run time is great with 21700. I like the dual switch setup, too. If reaching out some distance were less important I’d pick something more compact like the KR4 or WT3M, etc. In real life I find myself using various 14500 lights the most if it’s not a headlamp instead.

That looks pretty neat but as an eyeglasses wearer I’m pretty sure it would drive me nuts…depends on the type of frame but light washing down right on the glasses/eyes is super irritating and distracting. Sleek design, though.