Illumn: Updates, apology, and return to BLF

Welcome back, and can’t wait to see this new design,

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

What is the discount and code for BLF members?

Nichia 219C and 14500?

Color me intrigued…

Depends on what you’re looking at, we’ve eliminated codes on batteries and Nitecore chargers since there’s essentially no MAP on them. If you’re curious about flashlights we always have running codes. The default code to try is “illumination” for 15% off most regular brands excluding specialty like HDS, if you want discounts on something else PM me directly to avoid the MAP police.

How about some third generation Osram Oslon Square LEDs? From djozz’s tests, it looks like they will be the best thing for bright small and very small lights.

Thanks! I was looking at batteries.

Eagletac DX30LC2 Neutral

Will you be stocking the Eagletac DX30LC2 XPL-Hi in Neutral?

Just wanted to chime in and add my 2c… I ordered 4x Sanyo GAs for an excellent price and they delivered extremely quick. I never looked batteries on illumn but some of the prices are actually lower than chinese sites. Definitely worth checking! Oh and the provided 2x18650 case is pretty nice too, its not the regular one.

was looking for some 32650 and noticed your website is broken.

He doesn’t have any but Mountain Electronics does. I just bought three and they are genuine. Fantastic cells.

2 words:

Forward clickie….
….

Forward clickie.

I’m sick of all the reverse ones out there.

as long as this light’s hcri, I’m in!!.

I think it’s a twisty with several mode groups.

BTW, have you used a forward clicky on multi-mode lights? Is there an easy way to change modes after it has been on for a while?

Just glad to have you back here.

Any word on the restock of the M219B V2 variants?
Are you making any more of your own EDC drop ins?

We’ve moved on beyond components and I always point people towards Richard at MountainElectronics. He’s competition but he’s really taken the ball with components and ran with it.

Eagletac has always been difficult for us to keep in stock because of their alphabet soup of models they keep releasing. That model IS currently planned for acquisition.

V3 of the Malkoff 219B dropins have been ordered and awaiting production. There have been some delays with the EDC drop-ins but they’re progressing.

Good to be back, I’m slowly getting used to checking BLF every 30 minutes or so again.

Thank you sir.

Too bad. That means there is nowhere I can get things in two days anymore.
I don’t buy your finished flashlights, but I referred my doctor to you.

Are the malkoffs p60 compatible ?.
Thanks.