[Illumn][USA] Nitecore TUP Group Buy SHIPPING NOW

Just ordered one of each color. Thanks so much for this great offering!!!

^ in addition to admitting myself an addicted member of the I.S. faithful, even though they have taken more of my money than any other vendor, this could be a good place for the following heads up…
As if 40 wasn’t a good enough bargain, Calvin & Craig have now lowered the price of their Sunwayman D40a throwers to $35…(less than 1/2 price).

PM sent to CalvinIS

Edit much later: after trying for about 90 minutes to purchase this light at the relevant website, I had to give up. Clicking on the “place order” button doesn’t do anything - and I see a red message suggesting that I may sign in to my account. My account password was not accepted. I have requested a temporary password that would allow me to sign in many, many times tonight - and have been told every time that an email is on its way to me with the password - but no such emails have arrived. I have to give up, having already wasted about 90 minutes trying to make a simple purchase.

I’m supposed to get mine today but the tracking hasn’t updated since yesterday.

Edit: It just updated. I’ll probably have it Monday.

Did you check your spam folder to make sure the emails aren’t getting filtered?

Yes, I did. Calvin has generously offered to manually reset my password. Thanks again, Calvin! :slight_smile:

Awesome. I figured he would have you sorted quickly. One of the best vendors around. :slight_smile:

Thanks to Calvin, my password has been reset, and I was able to order from the website. TUP on the way! Thanks for the help, Calvin! :slight_smile:

Got my TUP today. I’m loving it so far. Build quality seems to be excellent. I’m charging it now.
Thanks Calvin!

Well that Four Sevens MKll Titanium has been staring at me for weeks now so, I just broke down and ordered the damn thing. Thank you Calvin for having a great price on a light you don’t see very often. I thank you, the wife, not so much. :slight_smile:

You will be very happy! I have 2 of the Rainbow Ti MKII’s.

Only complaint is threads are really tight. I need 2 hands to operate it. Better problem than loose threads though.

Upside is that it is wicked bright on high/Turbo with a beautiful beam pattern. Enjoy!

Received my TUP - great little light! I like the mode spacing and also the display. Build quality also seems excellent. I will probably keep the light locked out when not in use, as there isn’t much resistance to the buttons, but that isn’t a big problem. It is relatively quick and easy to unlock the light for use.

One thing I noticed that isn’t mentioned by Nitecore in the instructions or elsewhere: the light arrives with a protective film covering the display. That is a good idea, and I’m grateful it was there.

Thanks again to Calvin for the opportunity, and also for the technical help with an issue during the purchase.

Jeff

Just received my TUP. This thing is teeny tiny and really lightweight.
All you guys jumping on the discount codes from China should check with Illumn before you order. I got the same discount you’re getting and had my light in a few days.

Same here!

In 1

I am interested in 1! I also need to buy some batteries so I plan to do both at illumn. I buy all my Thrunites there as the shipping is faster and the customer service much better than thrunite itself because they are not on a super different time zone.

Deal is still active and shipping with inventory on hand.

Code still active?

Yes.

I’m in, PM sent. Many Thanks … :slight_smile: