Image Boss! (no politics, no sexy pics) Have fun. ❤️

Reminds me of a room full of dead monitors at a mineral test lab. I asked about them, and was told that the average monitor lasted about six months in the various vapours and gasses that came from the test processes. No word on how long the employees lasted…

Yeah, its has over exaggerated functions.

Love the filter. :person_facepalming:

Yup more often than not they are just tossed anywhere, I never understood the purpose of “disposable” vapes. I don’t vape but looked into the pricing once the littering of them had gotten out of hand prices range from $12-16 and a viping device at entry level is around $20-30~

Maybe they’re for people who can’t commit.

Ummm, you put oil on cake? :confounded:

Just finished my ballot.(all by mail here) I voted yes to start taxing vapes just as cigarettes/cigars are taxed.

(Hope that is on-topic enuf to skirt the nonpolitical policy here)

Your ballot will never arrive https://youtu.be/pvLywCGKnNU

Par for the course once currency is factored from USD to CAD the prices roughly the same. I found my numbers from my local vape shop when I bought more iJoy 26650’s apparently they are rarely used by vapers now and they have excess stock.

I'm picking a winner a little early.

I like this image the best.

It made me laugh, and it reminds me of how valuable my mom's laptop is with a defective hard drive.

The new Image Boss is...

Lightbringer

Hjeh, kewl. :party:

And for the uninitiated, this is the whole p-p-p-powerbook saga:

http://pdf.textfiles.com/books/thepowerbook.pdf

Will think up a topic/theme…

We value your call and are working to assist you as quickly as possible. Introduzca veinticinco centavos para continuar con esta llamada

Hello again, everyone.

Okay, howbow creatures of folklore? Succubus, rougarou, striga, Slenderman, anything “out there”…

When The X-Files was on the air, I didn't watch that many episodes, but one that I remember was about...

El Chupacabra!

Wolpertinger, basically a rabbit with the body of a squirrel, wings of a chicken, and antlers of a deer.

The best picture of Nessie in years:

The Loch Ness monster has to be real!

Wolpertinger? Out here we have Jackalopes. Often see the heads displayed in bars.
This is the first time I’ve seen a winged Jackalope! Pretty Cool!

And it has a historical err… history. Drawing from the 1700s.

All the Best,
Jeff

Cathulhu? More like Octopussy amiright? :smiley:

Interesting how similar they are. Coincidence?