IMALENT MS32 Brightest Flashlight(200,000 lumens),new model

MS32-01(1)
ms32

IMALENT MS32 Brightest Flashlight

• Unmatched Brightness: The IMALENT MS32 Brightest Flashlight boasts 200,000 lumen, lighting up 1820m – equivalent to over 100 car lights.
  • Smart OLED Display: Easily monitor mode, runtime, battery voltage, and charging progress for seamless operation.
  • Rapid Charging: Charge the replaceable battery pack in just two hours using the Type-C PD100W super fast charger.
  • Versatile Design: Dual switch design for ease of use, while the power bank function enhances outdoor activities.
  • Advanced Cooling System: Optimized for noise reduction and heat dissipation, ensuring peak performance in any situation.
  • Durable Build: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, toughened ultra-clear mineral glass, and IP56 standard waterproofing.
  • Pro-Level Performance: Ideal for exploring, caving, searching, and rescuing – a powerful tool for professionals.

https://www.imalentstore.com/products/imalent-ms32-200000-lumen-flashlight

3 Thanks

Wow! 200,000 lumens! Imalent has broke their own world record again since 2019. This will be one absolute BEAST of a light. Definitely looking forward to seeing this in action.

Thats incredible.

Of course of verly limited use.

You know the 200k lumens will only be for one second.

2 Thanks

Yes not sustanined, however I seen on their website it can sustain 40,000 for 45 mins. Perhaps it could out last the acebeam x75

3 Thanks

40,000 for 45 mins would be interesting to see.

3 Thanks

Unpopular opinion: this is exciting!

3 Thanks

I hope so, it weights 60% more than the X75.

1 Thank

And costs at least twice the X75.

1 Thank

When is imalent planning on selling these? It says sold out right now and im assuming theyre just not yet for sale

1 Thank

The X75 is $400-450 though.

NVM I got confused and thought I was in the Copper WT90 thread.

Imalent, did you guys add an instant access to lowest or at least low mode? That was the Sr 32 biggest issue the first time around.

3 clicks from off?

1 Thank

Hold from off. M4dm4X has the first production light

1 Thank

This is excellent news. I’m glad imalent picked up the ball and didn’t drop it this time around. Having instant access to low was missing from the sr32 and ms18. Charles on YouTube also has this light.

1 Thank

I cannot find Charles youtube review of the MS32 i have only found the SR32. Link? Im waiting for a review before i buy

Oops my mistake. It’s Martin on YouTube. I’m sure you seen this video. It’s not a review video.

I did see the video. I took the plunge and purchased the light. Imalent sent me an email saying it will ship after the 10th of January in the order in which it was recieved. I will be comparing it to the Acebeam X75XL.

1 Thank

Currently, MS32 is perfect!
We currently plan to ship the MS32 on January 8th.
According to the order of the order.

1 Thank

Please make sure you quality check my order.

I can! I will personally inspect the flashlight of your order

1 Thank