Imalent unveils R70C – R90C – MS12

Obvisly the grip isnt good…lol…but it actually isnt to good…but you gotta use the strap…plus its heavy…

Maybe you been skipping gym ?? Just kidding… yea use a strap…

Since it uses 20700 batteries, I imagine it’s harder to hold than a light that uses 18650 due to being bigger in diameter.

I use a lanyard plus the strap, with my MF04s for this reason.

I keep tailstanding it when I’m setting the camera up, bad habit, and it keeps toppling over. It’s certainly passed the impact test.

I’m Using the shoulder strap religiously now with it.

As for filming I’m gonna need a big open space as my camera is stepping down like a mutha even with exposure comp up max.

Ohh man…yeah be careful…set it bezle down, cant wait for the vid, it makes the DX80 look like a Sky Ray King…lol…

How many lumens was a Skyray King?

I have no idea…3 to 5k…i could be wrong…i never had one…

X80-GT

MS12

DWAM

WOW :open_mouth:

Hello my dear friends!

i am still ill (cold with terrible voice) which slows the full review down - but i was able to take a lumen guesstimate run

i used one half of my "sphere project" for a (hopefully) "better ceiling bounce test"
-> the height, angle and center displacement of several lights did affect the numbers with less than 5%

placing the luxmeter down to the edge of the sphere did overload the sensor when holding the MS12 in the measurement area
so i needed to lift it

i took 3 meassurements of a acebeam X45 Gen1 and a Rofis MR70 to get a correction factor for this setup

as result the Imalent R90C came up with 21000 Lumen and the MS12 with 50500 Lumen

this 3 pictures are made with fixed exposure JUST! to get an idea and compare brightness ;)

acebeam X45 (Gen1)

Imalent R90C

Imalent MS12

Thanks man…Get better bro.

Thanks for your hard work! Get well! Very impressed with the R90C!

Btw, your pics do not show up.

do you see it here?

https://m4dm4x.com/imalent-ms12-r90c-update/

i also changed the links to the pics above - did that work?

The links in #153 are working now.

New update… the cooling fan doesnt work… i hear strange noise coming from the head when i shake it… i press 4 times on the switch and the fan doesnt came on…

I got my imalent ms12 from banggood today… this light is amazing. Charger never get hot during the four hour charging process… the tint is very nice. The switch is awesome and very responsive… my lumen tube is too small for this ms12. According to my ceiling bounce test and other method, and I got 45000… it is acceptable because other members got 50000 and close to 53000…

The only bad thing about this light is I can’t able to located the switch in the dark… hopefully imalent could came up with glow switch or something.

Overall I am very happy with this light… thanks Martin for the code, BLF, imalent, and banggood.

take a screenshot

I contacted banggood already… of course I have to provide a video for them. I might as well share here too.

Oh crap. That’s very poor quality. Sorry to hear that. Hope BG will right it for you.

Does the fan come on when the light is in turbo mode?