In a predicament, have to sell some lights* ALL SOLD THANK YOU! *

djburkes, that light is gorgeous!

Yeah, well, y’all can see there were more than a few of these I didn’t really want to part with. Tried doing this several times and put em all back on the shelves.

Enjoy! :smiley:

Coming as no surprise to anyone, great light Dale. You are a stud. We are all lucky that a photographer learned to solder dots the size of a pencil lead tip, or something like that, paraphrasing from something you said a long time ago, which you probably don’t remember as significant, but I do. Appropriately, it was said as encouragement to someone who thought they couldn’t mod lights. It’s worth saying, if it hasn’t been said before, or enough, that you have contributed immeasurably to this community. You also build serious kick a lights, and sell them at giveaway prices. Thank you sir, and thank you for the great light.

Didn’t see that bad boy for sale or I would have picked that up also, must have been an under the table deal, LOL. Received my two lights today and everything is good, TK75 is like new and the included cells were nice quality cells, not laptop pulls.

Sold a couple on a whim when the light being asked for was already gone. Like the honkin big TrustFire TR-20 with XP-G3 emitters. That one needs a chariot and some armor, serious tool right there!

The little Cu Quad, one of a kind sample light. (There were several samples, this ones converted with a robust copper spacer/sink for quad, one of the first) Loved it like a part of me, carried it about 4 or 5 months EDC, then built a Titanium and Tellurium Copper Quad from scratch and pre-empted the belt real estate. Better DJ give it carry time and use it than have it sitting here collecting dust, I figured. As I recall it’s about 2600 lumens, maybe somewhat more. That can come in very handy, and with Bistro inside it’s fully adjustable for differing scenario’s. :wink:

I thought I was just being forgetful about that light not being on the list, but I guess it wasn’t. Its beautiful and I would’ve been very tempted as well. I’ve kinda got a ‘thing’ for BLF-edition lights, so Dale, if you decide to unload some other one-of-a-kind sample light keep me in mind :slight_smile:

Well, if you ever wanna sell another quad edc, I’ll buy it :slight_smile:

I will probably be having a Round 2 shortly, probably tomorrow. Not the same as I tend to try to have different even if I have quantity, so I have very few doubled lights, but I do still have way many lights and trimming it down further is what I’ve intended to do for a long time. I was getting so many there was no place to put new ones, I had the window sill full even. lol

I can think of at least one exception :wink:

I’m the same way though. The only light I have ever had multiples of at one time is the BLF-348. I like trying new lights and when I find one I like, it’s hard to get rid of it.

Sounds good. We’ll try to make your wife happy and buy some of your custom lights. Lol!

Well, I do have multiple Eagle Eye X6’s, but they’re not the same in build. From Triple XP-L HI to Quad Nichia 219C, from MT-G2 to XHP-70, even an SBT-70 with a massive chunk of copper under the emitter. Same body, different lights completely.

I have two BTU Shockers, but of course they’re quite different from each other, one is just shy of 10,000 creamy white lumens with 3 of the 9V MT-G2 and the other has 3 XHP-70’s with large TIR optics making between 12,000 and 14,400 lumens (depending on which battery carrier and cells used)

And I HAD 3 Convoy L6’s, one a de-domed XP-G2 thrower, one a fully modified boss XHP-70 and one stock. The thrower of course is on it’s way to a new home. :wink:

I’ve been doing this for a while, some lights have been given to me over the past few years and for the most part those are special and difficult to part with. I was told, more than once, that it didn’t matter to the giver if I kept or sold what was given, but still, it’s a sentimental thing ya know? My big hoss Olight SR-90 Intimidator was given to me, after I’d made it throw almost a mile. I now have a big Illuminations Machines Lum5-90 reflector in it with a 96 CRI XHP-70 making close to 6000 lumens. (can’t see a mile, is what I was thinking when I changed it over)

I do have too many lights though, and a vast majority are never used as I tend to develop favorites and that’s what I go to when heading out the door. So I’ll be selling a few pretty big lights and one that’s a really expensive light, on the fence about it but realistically I never use it, so… who’s the next contestant on Let’s Make A Deal? :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s what I’m gonna do. I have this big Nitecore TM36 Lite with an SBT-70 and an accessory handle added to it. This is a $390.00 light, with a $39.95 accessory. Right? I don’t use it. What I would like is the TM16, I had one that I let go in a giveaway (yeah, I know) and I’d like to get another one. This is a $199.95 light.

So I’ll sell the TM36 Lite, with it’s added handle, for the price of a TM16. Anyone interested in the big monster for half price?

You like the TM16 huh? I’ve got one on the way to me via trade. It’ll get quad XHP35. Are you thinking similarly?

Probably not, I just really like how it performs and looks, maybe a little bump… I really don’t like the 12V craze. No need, really, when the new XP-L W2 can do 1900 lumens on less than 4V.

It was your numbers on the XHP35 that convinced me to try it :smiley:

The TM16 is already a 4S battery config, so it should be pretty painless (other than the cost of emitters of course.) I’m kind of glad you’re not doing it actually, then you won’t humiliate me with your numbers :partying_face:

I’ve got a TM16w that’s only been used a couple of times. Bought it new from illumn.com back in the summer. Nice light, and I’ve never even opened it up. Its still stock. Interested in a trade?

Sure thing Mark, give me a shout…

Edit: I’ve pulled the glass cover off the SBT-70 in the TM36 Lite, it now is making 1918.2 lumens in my light box with a bit better throw than they advertise and the color is really nice. This is with the cells at rest and it hasn’t been charged in a while.

This one has the neat Nitecore led readout window, shows lumens and range and battery voltage, pretty cool to have that kind of info on tap.

djburkes was kind enough to send me a replacement holster for my somewhat singed one that holds my Meteor. I got that today, thanks DJ, appreciate it! :slight_smile:

For the record, the TM36L that’s on it’s way to emarkd has 336.5Kcd on cells at 4.07V, goes well with that 1918 out the front lumens, don’t ya think? When I went to do the lux reading I was gazing into that massive beautiful reflector and felt the need to keep it, lol. I did manage to stuff it in the box and send it on it’s way though. Looking forward to stuffing 4 of the new XP-L W2 2B emitters in the TM16, see if I can get 7 or 8 thousand out of it. :smiley: (probably not, but it’ll have a nice color anyway, if it doesn’t already)

You’re very welcome bud!