IN STOCK!: Shadow SL3 & JM26 + Full Line

SL3 video review now posted:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/lx7f-q19U3Y

I should have preview later today.

Love the review and video so far Turbobb

Just ordered my SL3 :bigsmile:

It’s an awesome light, I think you will like it

I can’t wait to get it. It will also be my brightest light by about 500 lumens, so i should be in for a treat :slight_smile:

The spill on it is much Brighter then my tm11 although the tm 11 has more spill

Sounds good. The beam looks great in the outdoor video comparison of the SL3 and JM26

My SL3 arrived today :slight_smile:
Really nice light.

I just measured the tailcap current draw of my SL3.

Using an Enerpower+ 2900mAh 3C(Panasonic NCR18650PD), i measured 4.64A
Using a Panasonic CGR18650CH, i measured 4.68A

Any more news on a 7.5A or 9A SL3 and extension tube?

+1. I already have an SL3 and love it! I’m in for a 9a version also.

I’ve started a thread here for the 9A version interest check :slight_smile: Shadow SL3 with 9A driver?

how did you measure tailcap current?

Thanks! Just signed on over there.

I took the body off the light and balanced the cell on the positive pin in the head of the SL3.
I then used a piece of wire to connect between the negative end of the cell and the negative part of the head(where the body usually screws into). I put my clamp meter around the piece of cable to take the reading.
Doing all this and activating the switch on my own was quite frustrating, but i managed it in the end :slight_smile:

lol yea I was wondering because I couldnt figure out a good way to test mine

:smiley: Let me know what readings you get on your SL3.

Cheers
Matt

I too, need to remove the SS bezels on my 2 JM26s (ordered OP reflectors from Shadow). What is anti-adhesive? where do I get it?

I managed to remove the SS bezel reasonably easily. I figured it was meant to be removed as the light came with a spare lens.

Get a leather belt and wrap the end of it round the bezel and grip it in your hand, then hold and twist the bezel/head in opposite directions.