Incredible Photos from the May 27th Texas Flashlight Club Meeting

Reddit user u/jonfromm took some jaw-dropping drone shots. The first shot below is 750,000 lumens!

Here are most of the SBT90.2 throwers we had (we ran out of hands to hold them) totalling about 125,000 lumens.

We had no less than THREE MF05’s there, photos courtesy of Reddit user u/calmlikea3omb.

Here are a few of my photos of where everyone was set up for show and tell.

Thanks to everyone who came out and participated! This was the biggest meeting yet with almost 20 people total throughout the evening.

Cool!

I see some Astrolux MF05s standing there.. proud and tall

How far do people drive to get to those meet ups? Seems like a lot of people

That reminds me! I forgot the MF05 photos! I’ve added them in.

I think the record drive was 6 hours. 3-4 people drove around 3 hours. I think most of the rest of the attendees were within a 45 minute drive. Not too bad.

For me that’s about a 15 hour drive :wink:

Neat, thanks for the pics.

Looks like a lot of fun!

This is really heart warming. Sometimes when I mention flashlights I can see people think: that is pathetic! Yet the same people think it’s quite acceptable to collect stamps, or coins, or toys in boxes. And never use them!

So cool…

I’m glad y’all like the photos! It’s a ton of fun organizing these events, getting to hang out with other enthusiasts, and try out and compare different lights. One user even brought a Sekonik spectrometer so we got to do some color testing too!

Haha cool photos :beer:

That sounds very familiair… :smiley:
Somehow they think you’re crazy for collecting or having flashlights as a hobby. But when they need one they will thank you on their knees. :smiling_imp:

It’s nice to see those meetings are happening. They look great.

wow that looked like alot of fun… a bit far for me to go there ahah :smiley:

Looks quite fun! What was the most interesting light at the meet? Hope the bugs weren’t bad!

Too cool!

Great question! The crowd favorite seemed to be an FWAA with a sliced LH351D tint mix. Everyone was very impressed by its tiny size & brightness.

Another user had a KR4 with a VERY low moonlight mode so we had a little moonlight contest to see what light could get dimmest. The winner was a Manker E03H II because we threw RRT01 out of the lineup, haha.

I think the most interesting light to me was an FW3C with a Lume1 driver. I played with that a lot because I’ve got an FW3X coming in and I can’t wait.

Nice…. :+1: :+1: :+1: