Interesting List: 1st BLF Titanium Clip

I would prefer slices lined up also, and I don’t mind waiting. Should I go ahead and PayPal the funds now? Thanks.

Yes, you can send PP now.

PP sent for 3 slice clips with slices lined up. Thanks Rey! :bigsmile:

Why the asymmetry in the five holes.

I’m sure my wife could say this in a more direct way, but OCD is the least of my problems :wink:
Having ordered two clips, I raise that to three clips if at least two of them have symmetrical round holes.

As for the third clip, that depends on how many BLF-members also are symmetrically challenged.
Speed is NO issue to me (one clip is for the A6 groupbuy), just add any clip that’s available at the end of the line.

I’m ready to PP you now. Would that be to: vivian2 ?

that's right, just to confirm, name is : 张 茂元

Thank you!
I just sent you PP. The confirmation of Paypal showed the name above, so that’s OK.
And I have sent you a PM regarding the address.

About 5 min ago the postman delivered a package with 3 beautiful finished Ti clips with aligned slices holes.
Each clip was separately bagged and included 2 screws and an allan wrench. Kudos!!

Oh? I must have missed the announcement that the group buy was ready for people to send money and order clips…

I still see “estimated price” in the original post, and the sales thread it links to only talks about the titanium host. What is the final price and are the clips still available?

The clips are awesome. The stiffness is perfect. And the design is sweet. These might become collector items. Thank you big time Rey!!

In the order thread the main clip stuff starts about post #181. Seems like they were $6/ea, +pp, but better check. I would be surprised if Rey was out of them already.

Edit: Just remembered, last conversation Rey mentioned going on a well-deserved vacation to rest up. That could impact your potential communication with him……

Thanks. I managed to order the ones I signed up for a while back. :slight_smile:

Dale mentioned that without any alloying nickel the clips won’t be able to retain their shape and spring so best not to count on the clip overmuch.

Don’t feel bad, I missed it as well.

Edit: What’s the point of an interest thread if the people on it aren’t updated? I wasn’t on the host thread because I didn’t want to buy a host

I'm in, if these are still available.

I have not checked the host thread, because I don't need a host.

Thanks much,

~Daniel

These should be stronger than stainless and a little less weight. Looks like they fit a convoy? I would like 2 if that is the case.

Matt

Yes, I think this thread has been forgotten about by the original poster.

nah, pls check this thread. I'm trying to find out more lights that the Ti clip can fit,and then start a new selling thread (or change this title).

They need to be made from a different alloy as they do not retain their shape when flexed, more of a hook than a spring clip. Pretty cool though.

Maybe I’m just not hard on my lights, but the titanium clip I put on my Reylight Ti still has its original shape after being carried and used almost constantly since it arrived.

It’s weird. I tried shaping the clip by hand and found the alloy alarmingly weak (no springiness). But in use, I have had no issues (knock on wood).