Introducing ACEBEAM

I hope they will have an option to get ice-blue anodization. So fresh!

My guess is that Supbeam was probably an OBM client of MicroBlueBear and is probably going out of business, leaving MBB holding lots of unsold stock. If MBB can successfully hold Supbeam’s market, they should make a little more money going from wholesale to retail. Or better yet (for us) is to split the difference, giving us a lower price, while keeping a higher margin for themselves at the same time.

so is the x60m i preordered going to be a supbeam or a micro-doohiciss-whatchamacallit

we are MICRO BLUE BEAR

………… ALL YOUR BASE

ARE BELONG TO US

Just about anything would be better than MICROBLUEBEAR. And to emphasize in all caps…blech!

How about some mythical animals in the name:

YetiFire
ChupacabraFire
SasquatchFire

Personally…I like DragonFire or DragonsBreath :bigsmile:

All kiddin’ aside…change your name!

Microbluebear? WTF? (Way to fail!)

I’d guess this e-tobacco marketing aimed at children, which is really big these days.
People who don’t use nicotine as kids find it easy to quit.
Exposure to nicotine before age 18 makes the brain change so it’s very, very hard to quit.

Microbluebear Technology Company Ltd - E-cigarette …
microbluebear.en.ec21.com/
Microbluebear Technology Company Ltd - China supplier of E-cigarette,charger,batteries.

Cuuuute!

children who have smoked only a few cigarettes experience the same symptoms of nicotine addiction as adults who smoke heavily.

The researchers followed more than 600 12- and 13-year-olds from seven schools in central Massachusetts for a four year period. Even kids who only smoked a few cigarettes a week became strongly addicted….
… Addiction occurs because the nervous system responds piecemeal to nicotine’s fiddling with its central control. The brain attempts … readjusting the sensitivities of each kind of receptor individually, eventually restoring an appropriate balance of activity. Unfortunately, in many children these readjustments apparently occur after only a few cigarettes.

This is, in my opinion, evil crap. I’m starting to double check any place I might buy equipment from. If they’re selling e-cigarette stuff with the cute sweet advertising aimed at kids, I won’t touch anything from them.

My choice, my opinion.

LOL, funny jokes here, but seriously dislike the new name :expressionless:

Either live with it, or cut a piece of electrical tape to cover the name.

I guess I stand alone then in not giving a poo about the name. You make a great light, at a great price, and I’ll buy it. I mean they’re designed to be used in the dark when you can’t even see the name printed on the side. They’re just like bed sheets, who gives a crap what colour they are you don’t even see them when they’re being used!

I don't really mind the name MicroBlueBear either. Kinda fun, and sticks out. Really sticks out. With a name like that you make really great flashlights, or go under. Like a boy named Sue...

I think that they need to have lights with blue anodizing. At least as an option.

Dislike the new name too, Zebralight isn’t much better thought, like a zebra with a light¿

I have to admit, after criticizing the name for a day the darned thing is growing on me. It's unique and certainly won't he confused with any other of the sound alike brands.