Introducing Brinyte USB direct charging 18650 lithium battery

This is not new. The Mecarmy U18-34 has been out for a while, and Fasttech offers an Utrafire and a Trustfire that appear to be identical.

I have tested the Mecarmy, and it behaves like any decent protected NCR18650B.

It is also chargeable in a regular 18650 charger.

I just don’t get why they all seem to use the outdated NCR18650B cell.

+1

Very interesting!

I think this is great, and not to be overlooked is the claim that it comes with a 1 year warranty!

Very nice!

NCR18650B is much cheaper acquired.

Hello,freeme.Yes, standard 18650 charger could be used.

Thanks,blitzwing. :beer:

Thanks. :laughing:

Even hotrod lights with a high drain Keeppower cell I do not use on highest for long.
I just do not want it and the cell to get too hot.
So get are fun for showing off but from practical point of view I love my Panasonic’s for their long lasting and now that they can be bought for as low a $3,50 a piece I think this is awesome.
Protected high capacity cells that work fine make me able to advise people to get the more powerful 18650 flashlights
The other day a techie ordered a Convoy S2+, Panasonic and good single cell charger and thus had a very nice starter set for little under $20, which is amazing bang for the buck.
So I welcome this Brinyte cell since its warranty and no more need for a charger makes it even easier for people to get starter with decent lights.
But I must see a review first.
I would not recommend an Ultra- or trustfire cell where Brinyte is a good brand.
Anf using a good cell that is not expensive keeps costs down so I am all for that.
I just hope somebody will test these fast :wink:

I’d love to, and compare with Macarmy (I already have) and Ultrafire+Trustfire (shipped by FT 3 days ago). But where can I order these Brinyte batteries? I can’t find a shop that carries them.

@ Brinyte:
Im wondering about this recommendation:
“Charge the battery once per three months to extend its life when put in storage for a long time”.
Why this?
Normally, Li-Ion cells age much faster when kept fully charged all the time. Keeping them below 4V ist the best way to extend their life.
Is the standby current of the protection/charging circuit so high that there is a danger of deep-discharging the battery when unused for several months?

Hi friends,all of you can buy this type USB charging battery via alibaba This product is no longer available. .
Welcome to inquiry on alibaba or contact me directly to get discount via email or PM.

My email address: ledflashlight@brinyte.net

Well Martin, I’d say send one to light-wolff
we need reviews before we start ordering, that is kind of the way it usually works and the reason a lot of vendors and manufacturers send out samples to BLFers :wink:

Hi,wolff.To avoid over-discharging, we suggest users to charge the battery regularly which provides anti-overcharge and over discharge protection.And I think it will not cause big problem as the battery is of 500 times to charge and discharge.

Yeah, we have been in touch. We are talking about that. Thanks for your advice, dear Miller.

Email contact with Martin
I am going to order 2
If I wait they can provide free sample (manager not in now) but I like to see the first impressions shown faster so am going to email Martin now for buying so that can be here faster.
This is easy testing since I test all cells when they come in.

I’m totally agree with you on Panasonic NCR18650B, we have tested it a lot on this battery cell, and also very big battery packs with 78pcs of such battery cells, the life cycle performance is much too lower than the predicted, and far from LG and Samsung cells. However, its production has been stopped already,and any other battery cells can be applied for this good USB battery pack instead.