Introducing XinTD X3 XM-L2 3*AA Flashlight

Probably not. Plus the fact I'm a cheap bastard. Oh! I forgot, this is a budget forum!! I guess I'm not alone...lol!!

same! my shipping is always slow from IO so didnt want to spend extra

Wish you all luck on getting those soon. I have a tiny order, with just 2 emitters+some insulation disks, ordered in mid-June. It’s been sitting on dispatched since 6/22/2013. That was before they switched to HK post shipping I think. I have another order (again, a couple of emitters) from this weekend… got the tracking #, but it still doesn’t work :(…

Judging from the number of reports I seem to have come across, there seems to be something that happened to orders placed during the week of June 16-22. Mine just showed up on the tracking system today, and one did not leave Hong Kong until a few days ago. They seem to be HK Post related shipments. I’m curious to know if there was some massive glitch at the Hong Kong sorting facility they didn’t tell the public about?

That's about normal for SingPost packages to the U.S., and the reason Hank's switched shippers.

It turns out Chloe may have found the reason as she noted in another thread here.

Correcting what I said earlier. The status was/is “Origin post is preparing shipment” since 6/22, not “departed”. Does that mean it’s still sitting somewhere over there? Also what’s weird is I use TrackChecker on Android, and I get a new “event” every day, but the date (6/22) still stays exactly the same.

I recevied this order already, below. I got 2 more orders on the way, one with no tracking, the other with the XinTD X3 shipped 07/14 and still can't track the # in USPS (RT182843555HK) - weird.

Order Information - Order #11204

Qty. Products Total
1 ea. Boost/Buck 3-18V Triple XM-L Circuit Board
  • Modes - High-Medium-Low (100%-30%-5%)
$13.53
2 ea. XM-L Multi-cell Circuit Board, 3.5A Ouput, 5.5-12.6V $19.50
1 ea. XinTD C8 V4 XM-L2 T6 18650 Flashlight
  • Led & Tint - Cool White - XM-L2 T6 1C
  • Modes - 4 Modes: Firefly(5mA) - Low(2%) - Medium(25%) - High(100%)
  • Holster - Budget C8 flashlight holster
$31.94
1 ea. CREE XM-L2 T4 5D2 Minimum 80 CRI Bare LED $6.75
2 ea. Noctigon XM20 Copper MCPCB (2pcs) $7.96
1 ea. CREE XM-L insulation gaskets (10 PCS)
  • Insulator - Translucent
$2.65

Sub-Total: $82.33
Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping): $0.00
Total: $82.33

Status History & Comments

Date Order Status Comments
06/28/2013 Processing
06/28/2013 Processing Transaction ID: 1CG22606Y2539263C
Payment Type: PayPal Express Checkout (instant)
Timestamp: 2013-06-28T11:18:42Z
Payment Status: Completed
Amount: 82.33 USD
07/01/2013 Shipped RF149822251SG

I already received my parts order, just waiting on the x3 now, it’ll get here, I’m not worried.

She’s a beauty!

So they hit ny? Mine should be here in a few days I hope then

16 days since mine shipped. Hopefully it will show up this week.

I got my drop-ins today, I thought you would have gotten your light today. That sucks, sorry Glenn

Rick, still nothing 18 days since it shipped

dang, i was hoping mine would be here today...

That’s crazy!! Why does it take so long? Fasttech gets things here in 5-7 days!!

I have never had a ft order come even close to 7 days

Same here. It usually takes 12 to 14 days which is fine. If my order doesn't come in the next few business days, I'm going to send Hank a message.

I’m starting to think there was a wide-scale shipping delay in the last few weeks. Everything I ordered was slower than usual, especially any SingPost items. HKPost did come through quicker, but slower than usual.
I just got a refund on an eBay purchase that likely got lost. 41 days today. I wanted to see that light, but now I have money to cover the lights I bought while waiting for it :smiley: