Introducing XinTD X3 XM-L2 3*AA Flashlight

Ordered my XM-L2 U2 3 mode yesterday. This is the first flashlight purchase I've made in months. Hopefully I won't be disappointed..

Looking forward to hearing how it is, Glenn. Hopefully they ship soon.

has anyones shipped yet?

I ordered mine on the 28th at 9:46 AM PST. Not shipped, still processing. I've been spoiled by another popular chinese vendor, or rather, a Hong Kong vendor.

I’ve not even checked, it will come when it comes. :slight_smile:

I ordered mine on the 21st. Still waiting… Next time I’m just wait till production is in full swing.

is anyone waiting actually sat in the dark with no form of photon blaster available I wonder? hence my rather zen approach, I already have the same emitters dispatched to fit in my work edc’s, along with some qlites to update a few builds, this one can take its sweet time for me tbh.

Darren, Judging from some of the other posts, it looks like I won't be getting it anytime soon. I hope Hank ships in a timely fashion. Next time you're in my neck of the woods, I hope to have it so you can check it out first hand. Looking forward to seeing you again my friend!

Mine says it's shipped now. I paid for registered mail. Hopefully that's faster.

That’s a sweet looking light. I hope you’ll show us the beam shots.

Mine says shipped as well. I didn't pay for registered though.

Right on Glenn, can’t wait to see what you think…

Still waiting for mine to ship although, I just ordered it on Sat.

The countdown begins… :slight_smile:

in general i have noticed intl outdoor takes about 2.5-3 weeks to arrive after shipping, registered or not

It’s probably because they use Singapore Post (sort-of rhymes with Really poor Post :smiley: ). So far, my SGPost parcels have been at least one week longer than HKPost. Fasttech recently shipped two of my orders with SGPost. I told them about it and they black-listed SGPost on my account now. We’ll see when I place my next order.

I just posted this in another thread (about FT), but I order from IOS less often than I'd like just because of the amount of time it takes SingPost to finally decide to send the package to the airport. 2 weeks delay is not acceptable, I know others' orders have sat there for longer than that.

IOS packages take on average 3 weeks to reach me, and that's after SingPost has possession. FT packages via HKPost are in my hands between 5-7 days.

:nerd_face: I ordered two pieces, after corresponding with Hank by email, on Friday June 28.(also found a couple of shadow JM26s with
OP reflectors, ordered them too) They were shipped Monday, July 1….I’m really looking forward to seeing these….they seem to be very advanced in their design features….btw I ordered the U2 cool white….I know the NW buffs will argue but hey, when I look at grass or trees, I know they’re green….and by the way they’re both three-mode

advanced design features?

just a heads up to guys/girls like me hoping to swap out the rubber boot. hank said they are an off size and none he sells will fit