Introducing XinTD X3 XM-L2 3*AA Flashlight

I got an order from Hank I entered on 06/28 and shipped 07/01 and I got USPS tracking info on it - strange...

the guy was just giving a suggestion as to why your tracking is not working. got some sand where the sun dont shine tonight?

Not so much, just don’t like beating around the bush.

+1 I Fasttech has beat these guys everytime. I like the XinTD series. But not the BS I Have to go thru to get them.

I am already pissed off about this situation. Any further interaction will only lead to me defiling myself further. I choose to do that with a beautiful woman. Not you goofballs. CYA

WTF just happened? :~

Firstly, we do apologize for those who have problem with the tracking information.

When the first batch of XinTD X3 was shipped, we quickly found that there was a small issue
on the battery carrier which could cause some contact problem in the long time use,
(there is some slight modification on the battery carrier on our website if you compare it with the old version),
then we’d have to make a emergency recall from the shipper and fix it, that’s why the tracking information was not
working on the site several days after shipping, and for those who requested to switch the shipper from
HK post to SG post, we’ve already done that, so, some of the old SG tracking numbers are invalid now, and we
will send the new HK tracking number via PM or email.

The “XinTD X3” case is not our typical shipping time, all orders are shipped within 1~3 working days
after the order is placed, and hopefully, the recent switching from SG Post to HK Post
will speed up the shipping time.

Again, for those who have problem with the tracking, we do apologize for that.

Regards!
Hank

Just checked my 10 orders with IOS this year, and all showed "shipped" 2-3 days after the order is placed, none of them any longer than 3 days. If I don't spend $80 on the order, I usually pay the $2 for tracking. Haven't tracked when I received them, but is this what you guys see in your order history, but reality their really not shipped for weeks after your orders are placed?

Your package is already on the way, new HK tracking number sent via PM.

what are the odds of spare carriers being sold separate?

For now we do not have spare battery carriers, will see if there is need to produce more.
PS. your order is already on the way.

Thanks!

Thank you. I've confirmed that. It's been moving for the past two days.

Thanks for the update Hank. It’s good to know why things are delayed.
It’s better to tell us when it happens, so things like the comments up above do not happen. Just some advise for the future. :wink:
I noticed =the= already has his light. Does this mean his has the battery carrier issue?

Thanks for your nice suggestion, yes, it’s a lesson we should learn.
No, the carrier he’s using now does not have issue after some small modification.
His shipment is via DHL that’s why he can receive it ahead of others.

Thanks!

Hank, again, thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated. :beer:

Was it the excessive blue boots that gave me away? Lol

This sort of customer service is highly commendable.

Mine shipped on July 2nd. Still nothing in the mail.. Anyone in the USA get theirs yet?

mine was shipped july 5th. no light yet...

which options did you select on yours glenn?

Nope, Mine was purchased on the 21st of June… Hasn’t made it to America yet…
2013-07-14 07:57:26……. ITEM DESPATCHED TO OVERSEAS