Introduction from "J Team"

…if not for the courage of the fearless crew the team (Minnow) would be lost…Gilligans Island a long time ago…Music trailer.

Good morning Mr.Phelps …
A small band of nameless derelicts have joined forces to establish a covert team of secret agents and underworld thugs bent on taking over the now defunct chinese illumination cartel. This loosely based group seeks to manipulate the prices of both US and chinese currencies by cornering this lucrative market … Your job and the members of the IMF team is to hunt down and eliminate these rouge BLF members …
As always if you or any of your team is found out we will dis-avow all knowledge of you or your mission .
Good luck Jim

• this tape will self destruct after 90 days or the time in which a paypal dispute can be filed

BLF is supposed to be a family-friendly site...

Furries are not allowed!

I bet SB could unmask them by comparing IP addresses.
Is he prepared to do so?

I’m so bored with the j team

It is weekend, kind of hard to make progress when most commercal parties are not working.
Let’s wait a little!
HA now despite weekend, a start Group buy: Jaxman Z1 host [THREAD CLOSED BY ADMIN]

Soylent is good! I don’t care if it is people.

No somebody actually sells stuff under that name LOL

^ Get Smart :beer:

I’ve worked hard to trace J Team’s IP address (was behind 7 proxies). But I found the IP belonged to a Starbucks. :expressionless:

So I took up 24/7 surveillance.
Today, after many false leads (and dozens of cappuccinos) finally, I’ve got him!

Goes by the name of Jack. Originally from London.

Still, better than gearbest.
I’m in.

you got that right :slight_smile: thanks to your excellent sleuthing - the real J-Team has come out on the other thread.

And here it all started :wink:

We could not do something with Justin, yet we could do something with Jaxman :wink:
I really like the idea of Sharpie to do this anonymous, every time somebody thanks me in the Q8 thread instead of the whole team, it feels wrong since I am not the brightest nor the most knowledgeable of the team by a long shot. So this could be without that, just some interesting good deals,

Sorry for letting the J team thing take off and create a new kind of drama, helow is what i wrote and what i meant and still hope for.

Dear J team members and other BLFers,

We confirm we support the item. And we would provide host as this topic. If there is any adjust,I will inform of you.

Anyone who have ideas can contact me via zx.bao@foxmail.com (link sends e-mail) .I will reply everyone as soon as I can.

Best regards,

Paul,

Jaxman Electronics

Its all good. The team is back together.

Please support what we are trying to do.

Sharpie.

I really don't get the logic, don't get the reasoning for such a nasty post. If you notice, my name was the 1st on the list of the 2nd group buy you linked, I got it for the price I wanted, ~$50, and was very happy with it for that price.

So, $50 is more than $43. The 1st group buy you linked to failed. Why? Sounds like the organizer went public with a price deemed too low. Sounds like a simple communication problem - someone mis-understood someone, so the cheaper deal never happened.

Hype? bait&switch? A quality product some will pay extra for, some won't. I'd love to get the host for $43 - why not? cheapest I ever could have gotten it for was $50 previously, and I throw away the LED, throw away the driver, anyway. I don't see any hype, I don't see any bait&switch here, and I've seen it plenty times, but can't recall seeing it being done by BLFers. Mistakes sometimes? Of course.

sub’ed

Even more Mysteriousness !!
Does this have anything to do with my NOMINATION OF CHLOE AS J-TEAM PRESIDENT !!!

Where is Chloe? I haven’t seen her around in a while?

Where is Chloe

Post 99 on June 4 I predicted the return of Chloe to lead the J Team.
and correctly was first to suss out sharpie as J-Man, and also as cat eyes.
But I was apparently wrong about Kronos being cyberescuedo, so that leaves Banggood as being in the crosshairs of culpability regarding the lie that Jaxman was supposed to make the Cometa. I’m not saying Kronos did or didn’t have anything to do with it. Cyberescuedo deleted the Jaxman info from the OP, and Jaxman says he was never consulted to build Cometa, so cyberescuedo is a genuine villian in my book.