Introduction from "J Team"

What OCC could do for an O-L chopper... That copper bike has me drooling.

Boaz, we’ve gotta stop them somehow!

J probably for JohnnyMac

Please provide proof of this?

it doesn’t even have to be true, just tell us a good story

Nope, tired of stories. Like the one about it being illegal immigrants burning American flags. I want the truth. It’s part of the American way.

Sure, I'll look it up for you...... It's www.gooogle.com, lots of details and many stories.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29976111/trump-protest-san-jose-police-chief-defends-officers

america was built on crime, lies and murder, and a pretty good piece of paper

This sentence is false.

America (with a Cap please). Well, these “stories” impact real people with real lives. Some benefit from them, some hurt by them.

This is over the bounds of rule #3, so pleaseeee, stop it right here. Actually this whole thread should stop here til we hear something from the mystery J Team. Might have been started in fun, but it's really way to easy to go out of control. 3 posts probably within seconds of each other, nothing more, at this point.

^ this

and while we’re considering rules… OP is clearly (and openly) a sockpuppet. Is this allowed nowadays? If so, I want my personal sockpuppet as well.

unsubscribed… can’t take it anymore. was fun while it lasted

Will the real J-Team please stand up!?

The unknown.

So they said they were forming a team
Of some people that shared the same dream
So like birds of a feather
They put their minds together
Intending to change up the scheme

As their plans begin picking up steam
With a spark of hope starting to gleam
If they all work as one
They can get the job done
Bringing excellence to the mainstream

Thank you for bringing happiness to this thread with your trademark style. :smiley: Cheers brother!

The suspense is obviously getting to some of us.

Let’s drop the politics and bring the poetry…

The poetry is good but I think someone needs to write the J-team theme song and upload it to youtube :sunglasses:

Sorry, I only meant that a brainstorming team could do big things with billionaire funding. No politics involved. Not like I know the names of a lot of billionaire’s…

Remember the guy in Jurassic Park? “Spared no expense…” Look how well that went… :wink:

…if not for the courage of the fearless crew the team (Minnow) would be lost…Gilligans Island a long time ago…Music trailer.