Is cnqualitygoods out of business or wtf?

It seems to be working for me…

Yeah. Seems to be back online now. whew

According to your name, you have bigger problems than the CNQG site :bigsmile:

:smiley:

Is cnqualitygoods (Ric) out of business already?

No, he was gone for a while, then someone took over his store. But he's back now, even has a new light coming out/is out: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/40579, and say'n we should see a new Shocker II soon.

The site sure appears down at the moment…

Yep, for me too. Some message though in Chinese...

For some reason I’m never able to access the page or view the images Ric uploads… same on 2 different computers, 2 mobile devices and several wifi networks.

I see… been away from flashlights for quite some time and now I am catching up… visited and few stores just now and found that CNQ store is down, not sure what happen though.

Shocker II?! Omg any more info on this one? :open_mouth:

His site is known for periodically going offline for a time.

On the upside, his site always eventually comes back up. And he is dependable. Everything I’ve ordered from him eventually arrived. I still order stuff from him and would do so again. :+1:

Ha that new pocket rocket and the fine Jaxman Z1 that recently arrived here after just 11 days prove to me that now it is alive and kicking!

I think the Shocker II is XHP-50 or 70, not 100% though, I talked to him about the Shocker series a while back and he was working even then on going this new more modern route. Should be interesting to say the least. :slight_smile:

Yeah I thought so, or even better I hope it comes with XHP-35 HI with big and smooth reflector!

will fix this in an hour…

sorry for thThe issue

Glad to see you still around Ric.

We need more info about the Shocker II btw. :smiley: By sharing and discussion the information together I believe we can work together to make this light an unbeatable one. :wink:

Hi bibihang

nice to see you again!

good idea to share some info with old BTU shocker users!

We used 12V XHP70 hard driven by 5A each emitter on first prototype… Driver burned in 10 seconds…Now have to reduce the driven current.

New driver will get done this week…

Wow. 12*5*3=180 watts……. Smokey the Bear would not be happy.

Is this a boost driver with 3x18650 in series configuration?

[quote=Ric-CN]

Hi Ric. :slight_smile:

As a flashaholic reducing the driving current is the last thing I’d like to see LOL. Maybe you can work out with some BLF driver experts here to fine tune the driver to perfection that can deliver 5A safely to the emitters?

Also would you consider to run XHP-35 HI in the Shocker II? The throw can be mind blowing with this setup!

And another suggestion… also the most important one, is to use DTP board with these overdriven emitters.

4 18650 in series.

Seriously 20000+lumens produces too much heat for the driver.