Is cnqualitygoods out of business or wtf?

Just curious if anyone knows whats going on with www.cnqualitygoods.com as the website has been offline for the past week. I’m kinda scared because I spent $60 on a flashlight + batteries and the website went down literally a day after I sent payment. Does anyone know if the owner (RIC) has an account on these forums for me to contact him here?

I’ve sent an e-mail to:

cnqualitygoods@hotmail.com
customerservice@cnqualitygoods.com
sales@cnqualitygoods.com

…Still no reply

What do?

RIC has done this quite a few times now. I don’t know why he chooses not to announce or clarify these occurrences, but he doesn’t.

Just keep an eye on the PayPal deadline and send him a PM here.
http://budgetlightforum.com/user/406

I had an issue with an order and did as you did first with the emails then later a pm here. He only answered the PM but he did fix the problem, albeit quite a while after the first series of emails.

I hope not! I ordered a light from them last week too :~

You can email sales@cnqualitygoods.com also. His www.fancyflashlights.com site is down too, and it refers you to visit www.cnqualitygoods.com -- Smile, agree, wtf, but he's known for doing this and always returns, eventually...

PM sent. Thanks for the info, guys. At least this was somewhat reassuring. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its holiday over at China.

Yeah, Mooncake festival I think.

Highly unlikely (though possible I suppose, nothing lasts forever, right?).

His most recent post was on the 2nd which I think was after the current website outage began, he was last here 2 days ago. None of this is out of character, there would be lots more people freaking out if it were.

It seems to be working for me…

Yeah. Seems to be back online now. whew

According to your name, you have bigger problems than the CNQG site :bigsmile:

:smiley:

Is cnqualitygoods (Ric) out of business already?

No, he was gone for a while, then someone took over his store. But he's back now, even has a new light coming out/is out: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/40579, and say'n we should see a new Shocker II soon.

The site sure appears down at the moment…

Yep, for me too. Some message though in Chinese...

For some reason I’m never able to access the page or view the images Ric uploads… same on 2 different computers, 2 mobile devices and several wifi networks.

I see… been away from flashlights for quite some time and now I am catching up… visited and few stores just now and found that CNQ store is down, not sure what happen though.

Shocker II?! Omg any more info on this one? :open_mouth:

His site is known for periodically going offline for a time.

On the upside, his site always eventually comes back up. And he is dependable. Everything I’ve ordered from him eventually arrived. I still order stuff from him and would do so again. :+1:

Ha that new pocket rocket and the fine Jaxman Z1 that recently arrived here after just 11 days prove to me that now it is alive and kicking!