Is FastTech going SlowTech?

I picked the free option…… Everything has shipped via Swiss Post.

That explains it then ;) When your next FT order is $19.50 or up, pick the USPS ePacket via China Post or Hong Kong Post. Orders below that the upgrade is really not that much, $0.25 to $2.00. FT is one of the better Chinese vendors in terms of shipping options and speed.

So you’re saying I should make another order, but do it for over 19.50 this time? Got it, buy more flashlights. Thanks for the advice!

That does tend to explain it though, I guess the people saying they’re getting stuff so fast are getting it via better shipping methods. I’m not complaining about any of this, I know this stuff takes a long time.

Edit: I just looked and saw what you’re talking about. 8-12 days if I spent 20 bucks, 30 days for the free shipping on my cheap orders.

An update…

Just got my first of 5 orders from Fasttech. Ended up taking a month, I’m still happy. It was free shipping after all.

Yea, I only did a couple free ships from FT. Takes years to get here, :Sp I don’t like it. Now, I just choose the USPS option which is usually around a dollar and some small change. Gets to me in a couple weeks at the most. Fasttech is as described, much better than the rest of the mentioned sellers. I won’t even order from BG or GB anymore. Takes weeks just to get entered into the mailing system. Then several more weeks or months to arrive.

I placed an order with them on Saturday to be sent via USPS. I’m in no hurry for the order as long as they get it here before daylight savings time ends and just kind of curious. The estimated shipping time was 13 days, and the order tracking software shows they’re still packing my order. At this rate it’s going to take a while to get here.