IS Promotions: Rayus C01 / PT10 Series Intro [8/28]

I'm not sure but I think I may have gotten a faulty zebralight... would be my second ever. Most of the time it does go to the sub lumen beacon mode, but other times that same mode setting results in a much more usable beacon setting that flashes at about medium. Which imho would be great simply to let people know you're there.

Going to spend a bit more time with my headlamp to see if I can detect any pattern to this.

Thanks for mentioning the gtid holders... I'll pick one up on my next order.

I have a variety of glow-in-the-dark items, and most of them fade in anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours. The only two items I have which last all night are my ZL headlamp holder and a bottle of Glow Inc. Green V10 water-based glow-in-the-dark paint. So, I assume Zebralight uses the good stuff, and lots of it.

I should really use that paint soon. I got it to paint the flower petals on my electric bonsai tree, but haven’t done it yet. Would be cool to see it glowing on its own in the middle of the night.

Aside from the tritium tags, nothing I own glows through the nigh. Well, maybe except the zebralights on lowest setting. I've left my S6330 running for days on end.

Edit: Once left the SC52 running I don't know for how long. All I know is when I picked it up it was still running. Had to be at least a couple of weeks.

I use my SC52 as a night light on a regular basis. The 0.34lm and 0.06lm modes both work well for that, and one charge can provide light all night for about 2 months or 6 months, respectively (assuming ~8 hours / night). It also gets used on its ~2.7lm mode pretty regularly as a candle, but not for as long at a time. It’s great for mood lighting.

I use other lights as candles too, but the SC52 is pretty much the only one I’ll leave on all night. Zebralight has, by far, the most efficient sub-lumen modes. There really isn’t anything else like it on the market.

Also, I’ve heard that some people just leave their Zebralights on all the time, on a 0.01lm or 0.06lm mode, since it’s a nice beacon and still lasts for a couple months per charge even while shining non-stop.

Pre-order Sunwayman D20A are now open!

An interesting rectangular build with a red XP-E like the C21C. Comes with a lanyard and pocket clip.

Illumination code applies.

Features
CREE XM-L2 and XP-E P2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
Uses 2 x AA batteries
Standby Current <100µA
Constant current circuit, constant output
Effective range of 126 meters
Intensity: 4000cd
Working voltage: 0.9~3V

Modes:
White Light
Turbo: 258 Lumens (Steps down after 3 minutes for heat management)
High: 208 Lumens (2.3hrs.)
Mid: 70 Lumens (9.3hrs.)
Low: 4 Lumens (60hrs.)
Strobe
SOS

Red Light
High: 23 Lumens
Mid: 10 Lumens
Low: 4 Lumens
Police Strobe
Slow Flash

Hi Calvin,

Do you know how the modes operate?

I’m interested if it has mode memory or if the strobe and SOS is hidden or if you have to cycle through them to get the mode you want.

Hi Ezrac,

I went ahead and emailed Sunwayman about their modes and received the following instructions:

I imagine it behaves like the C21C and remembers the mode except when you change between colors.

Any word on the H52* products shipping? I hope Zebralight sends them out on schedule. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately we're looking at a delay. Zebralight says that they'll be shipping them to us around the end of the month.

Any news on a updated H502?

I don't see an update for the H502 in the upcoming products list.

:( I really want a 14500 compatible version.

Any word on warm models of the armytek wizard pro and when they will arrive?

Should be pretty soon. We just received our first shipment of Armyteks including the V 2.5 Predator, Predator Pro, Viking, Viking Pro, etc. I'll be working on getting those listed. I'll know more about our second shipment in a couple days.

Darn. I’m a little disappointed, but not surprised. Zebralight never hits their own deadlines. I would have been surprised if they didn’t miss their estimated ship date. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, thanks for the update! I hope I’ll get a nice ZL-branded surprise in the mail in early November. :slight_smile:

H600w MKII, H600Fw MKII, and H602w are now in stock in limited quantities. Zebralight still owes us many headlamps.

Cool Version Pre-orders for Zebralight now available. Expected to ship to Dealers Nov 8, 2013. (Add a week to that.)

Pre-order H600F MK II Cool White 1038 Lumens
Pre-order H600 MK II Cool White 1090 Lumens
Pre-order H602 Cool White 1090 Lumens

Holy releases Batman! Zebralight has announced the release of the H52 and H52F.

Pre-orders are now available: H52, H52F

H52 Specs:

Light Output (runtimes)
Turbo: 535 lumens with 14500 battery for 1 minute before stepdown.
High: H1 300 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 184 Lm (1.7 hrs) / 116 Lm (3 hrs)
Medium: M1 55 Lm (7.5 hrs) or M2 27 Lm (12 hrs) / 13 Lm (27 hrs)
Low: L1 2.9 Lm (4 days) or L2 0.36 Lm (3 weeks) / 0.06 Lm (2 months) / 0.01 Lm (3 months)
Beacon Strobe Mode: 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1

H52F Specs:
Light Output (runtimes)
Turbo: 508 lumens with 14500 battery for 1 minute before stepdown.
High: H1 285 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 174 Lm (1.7 hrs) / 109 Lm (3 hrs)
Medium: M1 50 Lm (7.5 hrs) or M2 25 Lm (12 hrs) / 12 Lm (27 hrs)
Low: L1 2.8 Lm (4 days) or L2 0.34 Lm (3 weeks) / 0.06 Lm (2 months) / 0.01 Lm (3 months)
Beacon Strobe Mode: 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1

Any update on the SC600W MkII’s? I imagine these should be shipping out from ZL soon if they haven’t yet already.

No shipment notice to us yet, we sent an email asking about what's going on with production and are waiting for a response.