Jacob A60 on Sale. Only Lasts Five Days!

HOLY SH*T! R U SERIOUS?!

I suppose it's not saying much. My best thrower was an unmodified HD2010. The A60 only throws a little better, but better is better. I can't wait to crank it up. I'm waiting for a Noctigon to show up.

Got my 3 Jacob’s today and they were very will packed!
I thought there was a t shirt or something in the bag as it had the same feel, lot’s of padding. I put in the notes to please pack each light separate and include extra bubble wrap and to only send lights with no damage/scratches and lo and behold…………they followed the suggestion.
A special thanks to Mia for making sure this happened.

It is not dark yet here, so they have not been “Battle Tested” , but they look fine and draw from 1.2 to 1.43 amps on my el cheapo meter.
Anyway, 2 are gifts, one is a third backup :slight_smile:

Thanks and Enjoy!
Keith

Got mine from Aurabuy yesterday…very impressive thrower!! :slight_smile:

Mines still at the customs:

Hey Guys,

We offer 16%OFF for the flashlight below:

UltraFire SH98 Cree XM-L T6 3 Mode 910 Lumen White Light Zooming LED Flashlight Torch Black (1*18650)

It only lasts 6 days.

Hopefully you like it.

Have a nice weekend!

Kindest regards,
Mia from aurabuy.com

Hey buddies,

I have no idea if it is silly to ask you this question, do you like Ceramic Knives please?

For example, this one has good price(only costs $3.99) with free shipping.

Mini Ceramic Pocket Knife Folding Knife (Random Color)

Most of your guys like Enlan, sanrenmu, navy and ganzo brand which Aurabuy has no authorization to sell them currently.
So what do you think of Ceramic Knife please?

I appreciate your opinions.

Thanks in advance.
Kindest regards,
Mia from aurabuy.com

Sounds interesting. Is the handle sturdy or does it flex under pressure?

1. I'm not buying anything that comes in random horrible colors.

2. Aren't ceramic knives rather brittle for typical outdoor uses?

3. No apparent blade lock? Dangerous.

4. At that price I'd try one if it had a black handle, though.

It flex under pressure.

Thank you very much for feedback.

1. For all random color products, you may send me a PM or send an email to our CS (cs@aurabuy.com) for choosing color you prefer.

2.It is true. For ceramic knives, usually it is for fruit and kitchen usage. Just avoid falling down from high place. You should be more careful for outdoor uses.

3. You may flex with pressure and lock it when not use. Not dangerous, my friend.

4. Sorry. It has no black color :frowning:

Knife or not, I always try to avoid falling down from high places.

Betcha falling from high places onto one of those knives (or any knife) would hurt, a lot :)…

i would buy one at the price you originally posted, but i see it priced at $ 14.70 now…

Hey, seems a new friend from Canada. Glad to meet you!

You may check Jacob A60 again. Now it is $12.99 :wink:

By the way, what do you think of the Ceramic Knife please?
Gee. we are back to knives topic again. :smiley:

Thanks ! now i will buy one, and maybe more later after i recieve this one to test :slight_smile:

OOOOPS ! my acedentially order went through twice… ( i only want to order one) how do i fix that ?

No worries. Our CS will refund one order to you today.

Got both of my A60 the other week, throw is nice, one has tighter hotspot, the other one has wider hotspot and its not uniform, it isnt round, not clean enough.

hi Mia, i bought a Jacob A60 with an additional shipping cost and you shipped it on 6 september but i can’t track it anywhere :~ …can you tell me where is my torch? thank you