JAX X6 Hunter modder dream light mini review and GB feeler

Please give me a link.

OK got mine today, ordered it March 30th, not bad at all BangGood! First thing anemic driver gots to go, enter the MtnFETDDguppydrv. Instant BLUE on High, light off, remove Efest Purple, enter Kinokos’s. Light ON! Aaahhh NO here comes the BLUE, light off….hmmmm too many amps!! Removed the braided driver spring, loaded Kinoko’s, light on…… GREAT! No Blue! Light lives!!! Got to admit the XHP50 is tough! God awful tint color stock, and in low levels, but pushed to near pfffft, not that awful bad? Yeah it sucks!Beam is kinda crapy, fuzzy ringy crappy, But will play with it for a couple nights and maybe this weekend put the XHP70/ MT-G2 for a run? 8) Going to check tail cap amps in the morning at work. Everything else is exactly as DayLighter has reviewed and explained, even down to the beam shots with the MT-G2!!! Great build quality, very heavy!!! Front Heavy!!! And just as I thought, another expensive Host! A modder’s Light? you betcha! Oh and Jax’s put the split rings on the leash and not on the light, let the people who buy it, decide, I don’t like the big chip out of the front mount. :frowning: I’ll use a para cord through the grip ring to hang and or carry my light!!! :expressionless:

Ooops my bad… I meant Shadow JM30 MT-G2
This one of the smallest and cheapest MT-G2 light and unfortunately it’s as bright as regular XM-L2 light
Can’t compare to K40M nor this JAX X6

I wonder what did I do wrong, as soon as I remove the driver and tried to put it back, suddenly it’s stop working now, scratching my head to see what step did I miss when I put the driver back :~

maybe my review helps you?

which single XM-L2 light has 2000+ Lumens?

LOL… to my eyes it’s as bright as XM-L2… maybe slightly more but definitely can’t compare with K40M nor this JAX X6 in stock form

maybe i misunderstud you…
sorry

I think the driver is the same as the one in JAX Z1.

Put me down for one

these pictures are taken myself. any question,pls tell me.

I will take 2 Hosts, the driver and XHP50 just isn’t worth to have laying around! Put the 22MMFETDDguppdrv in and a MT-G2 and it’s worth it’s weight in a home defense MACE! This bad boy is heavy so you better be ready to man up! The low/Turbo (#7 on the list of 24)of the guppydrv. works! You can scan with a very usable amount but not blinding level and then blast the heck out of it on turbo! Getting 11.4 amps at the tail cap guessing 10.5 at the LED,on 2 Purple Efest 26650’s. I’m pretty happy with it. Be warned the bezel on mine was glued, I had to make a spanner wrench and heat to get the deep threaded bezel off. The tolerance between the bezel and MCPCB is precise, so what ever mod you do make sure it measures exactly the same, if not a little higher on the mcpcb to keep the reflector tight. Mine was pretty much flawless except for the chunk taking out of the front lanyard mount from the split ring. EDIT- JAX please leave the split rings off, attach them to the ribbon strap that’s sent with it.

we make sure that: the bezel is not glued, it need a special tool to open.

ill take 1-2

I’d buy a host if it had an orange peel or faceted reflector.

JAX X6 came with OP reflector :smiley:
sorry not much interest in this feeler for this awesome light :frowning: ( At least I think it is…)
but I can ask Neal if it’s ok to give out the coupon for the JAX X6 light… ( for $10 you get the XH-P50 WW and the driver :smiley: )

I’m interested in a host if we can get the price down enough.

I’m in for 3 hosts! I have to put a Hot Rod’d XPL in at least one of them with RMM’s Super Driver I have laying around!

codes will be available tonight when I get to my PC :wink:

So I guess you still get the XHP artifact even with a deep reflector and orange peel reflector. Damn!
I’m probably out.

It doesn’t look so bad. It’s better than a black cross or arsehole in the middle.