JAX Z1 (flood to throw aspheric) INTEREST THREAD @ $38.99, free shipping/ tracking included CANCELLED

Man stop doing this for me i just bought the Nitecore HC50 , UniqueFire UF-1405 , SRK SecurityIng 7x CREE XM-L2 , OPUS 3100 charger v2.1 and a big order from intl-outdoor, i am nearly brook, god help me to cure my flashaholics

nice price

if this GB started another 3 weeks maybe i’ll take one but if not i’ll pass :~

Greetings, I’m in for one.

Thanks,

Eric K
aka. Brightlights

What he said…

I’m in for one more!

This is not a group buy actually, no minimum required, but a maximum of 50 units. This activity will most probably go beyond 3 weeks.

sorry for misunderstanding tatasal :stuck_out_tongue:
nearly broke with such a constant GB on BLF :_(
the GB is too damn high this year

No problem at all, zelee. :beer:

Almost just bought one. Can’t hold out much longer…

[shakes fist]

EDIT: October 10, 2014. 4:11pm, HK/Shenzhen time

Bad news to all:

• Jax is not happy with our selling price of this light. They have increased our acquisition cost by a considerable amount as to make this activity no longer economically-sound. This activity is hereby cancelled. *

A $5 dollar coupon will be given to the individuals in the list.

Wow, that sucks, thanks a lot JAX :frowning:

My PP wi stay a little fuller [for now]

JAX boycott.

Jax = idiots. Way to drive away a market that is interested in your brand.

At least gearbest was nice enough to offer a coupon :slight_smile:

@
leaftye
dangerous
jmpaul320
brightlights
rjorge

To the gentlemen above, and to the others who supported or are now supporting and expressing their disappointment with the turn of events, thank you very much.

Oh well……

its still available from bang bad for $40…. although Im not sure I trust them enough to make another order with them.

BG said 20 were available in their post, and their website says 32 sold as of now……….

A little too coincidental, if ya ask me! :open_mouth:

for all we know they might have sold their lot of 20 and jax might pull the same crap with BG for their next shipment of Z1s

some are still on stock :wink:

They could have sold some before the promotion started.