JAXMAN M8(xpl hi version),an old model but long shoot!

Ordered! Yeah a coupon code would be a much better idea than refunding…

hi,thanks for your advice…I just know there is this tool on Aliexpress….I never know this…
while,I saw that the coupon needs to be set as a integer only.
Anyway,I will learn it to use it later.
Now,I will change the price manually…

doesnot work with paypal for this product???

Why make things difficult for yourself, and for us, when you can create a permanent “BLF” coupon, like others did?

HI,SURE,I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AVAILABLE.
PLS TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND WHERE ARE YOU.
MY PAYPAL IS :ZX.BAO@FOXMAIL.COM, THAT IS ALSO MY EMAIL. :expressionless:

DEAR,
I AM LEARNING HOW TO USE THIS TOOL FOR COUPON CODE…PLS WAIT

hi,now I can place a coupon code here.the total qty. of the coupon note is 50 pcs.

Hi jaxman, i have no idea how to scan that code into Aliexpress app, nor use any other app to scan. Can you please tell me how to do it?

Also can you please specify what is the candela reading for this M8 light?

Thanks & Regs

CodeTwo is a program for scanning QR from the screen of a Windows-PC, but that tells me that the code has expired.
It feels a bit like a wild goose chase …… in off-season.

Pls send me a pm, because i m only at the mobile and so it is really difficult for me to make a picture of the screen in the qr APP. And, i m sorry again, if i go to the aliexpress jaxman m8 side, there are many ways to pay, but no PayPal.
In other items there is, but not in yours. Also your privat PayPal adress sounds a little difficult/complicate (shipping-insurance-sendback- get lost,…) to me. Although if it is the only way… maybe we have to try…

hi,I also firstly use it……
if it does not work, I would like to change the price manually.so pls dont pay before I change the price.
best wishes.

hi,I also firstly use it……
if it does not work, I w ould like to change the price manually.so pls dont pay before I change the price.

Hello…

What is the lumen or ampere rating for this? How many 7135 drivers?

hi, it is a 7135*6 drive ,2100mA,
the according lumens is 700lm.
BR

Thanks buddy. I bought one.

Have been fiddling around on the Jaxman website all sunday but could not activate the app that leads to a 10% discount.

When I opened my private email this morning there was a message from Aliexpress/Jaxman. They had changed the price of the light that I had left in my shoppingcart. With direct access to their paysite. And indeed: a 10% discount on account of being a member of BLF. So I ordered the Jaxman M8 (TAFKAC8). And now I’m a happy camper. Thanks Paul!

There is no free shipping ?! :frowning:
I like the M8, but I want to buy free shipping. :wink:

hi,dear,
in fact,I am a simple man.I like things simple.I dislike to combine the shipment fees into the price.
Thank you.

The truth that people fail to realize. Free shipping ain’t free. Thanks for being a simple man jaxman!

Hello Jaxman!

Possibly one of the big webshop will distribute this new model? BG, FT, GB?
BG sell the older model but I really like this new, smart has been found. Maybe a 7135x8 driver even fit in some extra amps :smiling_imp: