Jaxman Z1 from Aliexpress

So, I have been wanting this light for quite some time and have a little money to spend. Does anyone know of any coupon codes or upcoming sales at Aliexpress?

Id like to know this too. Ive wanted the xhp50 version in nw for a while.

That brings up another question I have; does anyone know why is there no tint option on the XM-L2 Z1?

You can buy the host and put in there what you want.
AFAIK only Simon (Convoy) is offering a wide choice of tints on his lights

You can buy the host and put in there what you want.
AFAIK only Simon (Convoy) is offering a wide choice of tints on his lights

OK, so just to clarify; the Z1 never did have a tint option?

Well…
I bought a Z1 XML2 NW from cnqualitygoods
Lovely tint.

And the AliExpress description mentions three tints.
Have you tried message them via AliExpress?

OK thanks, that is exactly why I asked, because I had noticed the three tints mentioned in the specs, however, it is not a purchase option.

They do offer three tints for the 2 x 26650 XHP50 model, so I assume they only have one tint left in the single-cell model.

Yeah sorry, $50 plus shipping is to much for me to buy a stock zoomie, so I had not checked the text before.
(I paid $37 incl shipping just acceptable for me)
I wanted the host thinking about doing the Cometa as intended but lol the inner parts have found a new home.
In the X1 (though I am yet to do the actual driver/led placement )

Going to do a MTG2 in the Z1
Need driver though.

Yeah, I am not thrilled with the price either. Which stock zoomie did you get for $37?

Found the Z1 XML2 NW for $37 incl shipping on cnqualitygoods
I must admit I did not see if it was in stock, Tom talked about Ric in an email conversation about the Q8, I checked the site and saw the Z1, ordered it to see if cnqualitygoods was any good and very fast it got here.
Not in a nice Jaxman box but with cap do the real latest version
Paying with PayPal I thought what the bleeb if it fails no worries.

Its nice someone still stocks the nw for a decent price. The xml2 doesnt really appeal to me though.

Why not, please explain?
I see the XPL (Hi) as newest coolest mod on the block but I can’t understand why the XML2 is seen as inferior, for example I love my Z1 with it so much I keep it like this (I bought it when the first groupbuy fell apart)
Another example, I brought a XML2 NW eagle eye X6 to use with the Kronos X6 parts but I just love it and keep it as is.
What is wrong with a XML2 NW?

If i remember correctly the xml2 version has half the lumen output. And i dont really associate xml2 with throw. More flood.

Looks like a good deal, unfortunately though the Z1 at cnqualitygoods is out of stock

To your point about buying the host and building my own, the price is actually quite a bit higher isn’t it? The single-cell host is $32 plus shipping and the lens + cover are $12 plus shipping. Can you give me an idea how much more output could be gained from the home build versus the stock Z1?

I’ve been hoping I might snag an xhp50 version z1 someday for under $50. but that day never arrived. I guess the good news is that there are plenty less expensive zoomies that may lend themselves as fine do it yourself alternatives. More good news possibly, is that the more I learn said skills, the less I’ll be slamming my money on the table for ridiculously priced lights. Or vice versa if it turns out I’m bad at it.

Brett, the host has a lens and cap
Driver and led is all it needs
Jaxman does not like the XPLhi in a zoomie so they do not offer it.
Choice of led and driver will affect the output

I think I saw a XHP35 on copper for$6 mentioned somewhere here on BLF
With 4 26350 cells and proper driver this seems like a really nice build.

I plan on using a MTG2 in my Z1 and well that is also completely different from stock.

So it DOES come with the lens. I too thought you had to buy the lens separate because it really appears as such on the page. 4x 26350 wow that hadn’t occurred to me. Hello Dolly! I have like six of those things on hand too. Couple xhp35s too. I’m getting me one of those Jaxman host and onanonanonanon. thanks again The Miller.