Jetbeam LEP M1X & M2S groupbuy

maybe the last chance:

JETBEAM XMAS DEAL 30%OFF

considering the price of Acebeams’s W10 and W10 the Jetbeam Price is extremely attractive. And Jetbeam Lights do look better as well

I imagine the performance should be comparable (im relation to Optic sizes)

ifaik all "Gen1 LEP" use the same source but different driver confirurations.

Weltool W4 might change that ;)

M4D M4X weltool w4 might be lep-gen2 then?

1,000 lumens?

We will see in a few weeks!

banggood got this user pic of the M2S

that’s my Fetish!

I think it would be great to see a gen2 LEP flashlight with double the lumens or intensity of current gen models, but I think I’d rather see one with similar specs but half the cost.

Or better yet, double the lumens and half the cost :smiley:

Jetbeam M2S VS nm1

Wow what’s that nm1?

Wow that’s insane but imma wait till the price comes down and the lumens go up.

the price was not too bad. And the lumens actually hitting the target are probably similar to most 800klux single LED throwers with considerably higher otf lumens

What is an NM1?

The price is good compared to other LEP lights but still not worth it to me. How much light is actually goes into the hotspot in reflector lights? I assumed it was close to 70% cause when I ran my GT mini without a reflector it wasn’t very bright. Probably 300-400 lumens.

How did you measure? If ceiling bounce, flood light measures MUCH lower. If using lumen tubes like the TA lumen tube, flood lights also measure a good amount lower because any of the side way spill that hits the side walls before hitting the diffuser will result in much lower readings. I think maybe half the lumens are in the spill for typical reflector lights.

Let me know the price for M1X.
thanks

I am interested - I think the low power mode may function as a normal indoors light for ceiling bounce then the novelty function at full power - but is this correct ?

I noticed the lower candela on the smaller head version - but if it is near 800kcd it might be cool also.

Please send the deposit requirements and the price for a group buy .

I didn’t measure. Just looked at the ceiling bounce with my eyes :smiley: I don’t even remember properly as it was one year ago. All I know is that it wasn’t very bright.

banggood is not shipping to HK, could anyone help ?