Jetbeam M64 Powerful 6800 lumens Ultra Long Range Search Flashlight

Update:
About new M64, is big size and expensive

The detail instruction M64 search light

More about new product information

and Enter “Jetbeam M64” at the check out page, get 10% off

1 Thank

6800 lumens from the SBT90.2 is an ambitious claim. Especially claiming is as ANSI/NEMA standard (so, measured after 30s). And after reflector/lens losses…
I think your output claim is bull.

4 Thanks

Well, technically it’s JetBeam’s claim, but we understand what you’re saying. :+1:

I agree… especially since it is stock, no current boost. The usual exaggeration by most manufacturers.
Does not compare to my modified K1 done by member Tom E.

6300 turn on. 5563 after 30 seconds. 536Kcd.

I did a screenshot of the entire stats using the 40T and P42A on my…You make the call…P45B thread.

Wouldn’t be right to post that on here. I put enough information already.

The claim max output is 6800LM, which is not always the output from the time when is turned on to completely turned off. When temperature rise up, control system will reduce the output

The image clearly states its the nema/ansi standard, which means the output after 30 seconds of runtime.

2 Thanks

Well, somebody talk to Jetbeam and see if you can get one for review. Put that sucker to the test. It’s a Jetbeam so we know the quality will be there. I don’t know anything about their drivers or what kind of current draw we are talking here. I’d like to know the facts on it. I am looking for a thrower and like Jetbeam so maybe that will be my next light.

Jetbeam M64 review by zero air

and discount code: Jetbeam M64, get 10% off at the check out page

My review

@Noda

Recently I swa several Jetbeam M series. M30 M30 and M64.
I wonder how they named and what are they meaning…