Just ONE and Chuck The Rest :O

OK …. So you have to take your beloved stash AND YOU HAVE to throw (or give) them all away apart from JUST ONE … which is the keeper.

Absolutely NO …. “Well I’d have one for this and maybe keep a second for” (anything you can think of like a druggie desperate not to lose a fix :laughing: ……. not allowed …. it really is just one and you’ll never be able to exchange it for another …. That said you can trade ALL of your current collection and trade it for THE one … if it’s not one you currently own … but again ………… just one :smiley:

I wonder if the question alone could throw some addicts into a complete fit and severe psychological trauma contemplating it … in which case please leave via the nearest exit and seek medical advice :smiley:

What’s that torch

If you fancy adding why … great … but if not that’s good too!!!

EDIT: … PS … In case anyone thinks this is really serious it’s not …. it’s just posted for a bit of fun, torment and banter …. :smiley:

That’s a tough one. That’s because I carry my 18650 flashlights in my jacket pocket. And there are summer nights when it’s too warm to bring the jacket, which means the flashlight would have to go into my pants pocket instead. That eliminates all of my 18650 lights.

The battery would have to be an AA instead of AAA, for longer runtime. And I might as well add in 14500 support so I have the option of going brighter. The flashlight would have to be slim, so I can slip it into my exercise pants pocket when I go to the gym and not have the flashlight’s bulk get in my way. That eliminates the SK68 clones. It also eliminates the Coast HP1.

I almost chose the EagleTac D25A Clicky, but I’m not a fan of cycling through all of the special modes to get back to the normal modes.

As strange as this choice may be, I would have to settle for this cheapo zoomie that I have, which is similar to this Meco XPE-Q5 from banggood. Surprisingly, the one I have does NOT have PWM, which is great for a cheapo high-low-strobe light. I don’t know if the Meco version has PWM or not. I think my flashlight has a Lattice Bright, but it’s the only light that’s super slim, can take AA/14500, has low mode so I can run it longer, and a zoomie so I can use the flood mode most of the time.

Perish the thought!

My crelant headlamp :sunglasses:

This is in addition to one’s EDC, right? :slight_smile:

I would have to choose my EDC, which is a convoy S2+ with XPL HI and narrow TIR optic. FET+1 with Bistro FW. It carries well, has decent throw (20kcd full power). I use it as my bike light also.

Convoy X3 with my own driver. Very versatile light if you need it to be

This is a hard one so many options! I would say for tactical use it would have to be my Nitecore EA41 just because you can run it on standard AA and it is a good mix between spill and throw. But it is a bit bulky!

Zebralight H302W

BLF A6

Whole reason for posting it …… :smiley: … how are the shakes …… :innocent:

Convoy M1 with xpl-hi and mtn17DDM w/ Bistro UI. That would have to be the one I keep, it see’s use on a daily basis.

Sorry, its not going to happen. :heart_eyes:

Does not compute. Can you rephrase the question?

ONE!!??
I am not Married so I don’t have to play this game.

But, if I was and HAD to choose one….
I would have to go with my tried and true, well tested & survived it all. Use it everyday. Simple to use, easy to carry.
Bright enough to reflect Eyes in a field. Common battery.

ThruNite Ti2 AAA

I don’t need another Log in my pants. :smiley:
even if I could trade them all, and pick a New one. I wouldn’t give up something that works everyday for the past 4 years. Maybe more.
I have other lights available at all times but the Lil AAA is what gets used 98% of the time. I just can’t get myself to pick another light that I do not choose to use EVERYDAY. If the batt dies I will get another out of my pack and in the same pouch are other options like modded wf502B, S2+, A6… But I get another Eneloop and go, leaving the others behind.

Choice is made as the world exists Now. SHTF, end of word choice would be different. But would be common battery.

2.8 amp convoy S2 with a 5C XML and a pocket clip .

Pocketable , good mix of flood and throw , excellent tint , good selection of modes .

Probably a Convoy X3 (I’d have to buy it first) since it can use both AA and 18650 and 26650 batteries.

There cannot be only One

ZebraLight H602w 18650 XM-L2 Flood Headlamp Neutral White

The PFlexPro M1 I won here in a giveaway last year. Bulletproof, plenty of modes and big enough while being small enough, though by no means tiny. The whole reason I picked this one when I won it. 18650 is the right choice for me, but not for everyone…

Thankfully this is all theoretical.

My Olight S15R. It can run on a AA alkaline if need be and works well on the 14500.