Just ONE and Chuck The Rest :O

The limit of one flashlight would be tolerable as long as I had solar power and battery charging equipment.

:+1: … Amen!!!……. :wink:

Only one My mind will not even go there. :person_facepalming:

5mp or higher.

This question is so hard because I am torn between keeping a light for either reliability.

In which case I would have to choose an ancient Ra twisty (I don’t any of the modern ones. It was bought before my current budget light status :frowning: or is it :smiley: )

or

But I also agree that battery availability would also be of utmost importance if I should only own ONE light.

I struggle to think of a common celled light of ultra reliability

& thus your question leads me to only one conclusion -> I’ve gotta go buy a new light to fit the bill :+1:

the Skilhunt H15 is my one-4-all, in versatile use and battery compatibility
clipped to my shirt/jacket/vest or on the headband it points where i need it
indoors it’s a perfect broad beam, outdoors with a 14500 it has enough power for yard duty
the magnetic tail helps and with my added clip magnet, it clings and twists to shine on my project

How about i toss one and keep the rest? :smiley:

I like your thoughts. :laughing:

Me to, I could work that ‘plan’. :wink:

I think I would keep the nitecore srt7

Zebralight SC5w. Lots of modes to choose from, small, good flood for EDC, a bit of throw due to the brightness and smooth reflector, and uses AA cell. It’s not my most used light, but it’s my most flexible, so it makes the most sense for a single light.

This is a tough choice… But I’d have to go for the most utility. My Zebralight sc600w MKiii HI. It’s a good indoor and outdoor light. I don’t need much more throw than this… And it has enough low modes to keep me happy. Plus it’s small, reliable, has a nice switch, and very well made.

Well I Imagine if I’m being forced to only keep one light. Shit has gotten bad on earth. And I’d have to go with the nitecore ea41 that was mentioned earlier. One of my favorite aa lights. Has good runtimes for 1000 lumens. And if shit is that bad to go down to one light only probably not able to recharge batteries. And since the U.S. alone uses like 10 billion alkaline batteries a year. There would be enough batteries available from scrounging/looting for several years if not a decade

I have half a mind to mark you up for a rude question. >:-|

My choice will be MH20NW. Compact flashlight with throw a decent distance. You could even ditch your Li-ION charger and rely on it built-in charging function.

LOL, true flashaholic here!

either my wizard pro or sc600 mkIII hl. i can’t believe i went thru all my lights this weekend just to answer this. i’m so depressed now, i’m hittin the pub

Lol :smiley: …. Guess you could certainly argue it’s not in the “spirit” of the forum … didn’t mean to offend :innocent:
……

I’ll have to second the BLF A6, I EDC it and have found no other, better, all-round light for my needs.

This is easy, the BLF SE/Manker A6. IMNSHO, it is pretty much the perfect EDC light.

For me this is easy. Other than a C8 that I keep a battery in “just in case” (and use rarely), the light I choose I use a few times every night. My choice is a Convoy L6.