Just received a trophy at CPF! :-)

I concur, love & light is the way.

I finally realized everything has its right to exist, and it exists for its own reasons, even if we dislike it. Thus, I've developed bodhicitta, and dare to say and practice without doubt “May all beings be happy”.

Cheers my beloved ones ^:)

LOL…believe it or not…when our beloved BLF site goes down I always go over to CPF. It feeds the addiction.

Seems like most of the time, the site is crawling and unable to load pages properly. MAYBE this hack will FIX that.

I do hope that they get it all sorted out and wish them all the best in doing so.

PS: All my years over there and only ONE Warning. :innocent:

One thing I realized over the years at over CPF (joined 2008) is how sensitive the admins are about trollish behavior. Most probably because they don’t belong to the internet generation and can’t understand/take the online jokes.

I have never been banned or received any kind of notice, but that’s because I always avoided the arguments even when I was correct. After some time I left just left CPF, during the surefire LED golden years.

I can say I have never had a problem with CPF. I find both of the forums to serve their own purpose. CPF focuses more on the higher priced, factory built lights while BLF focus more on, well, budget lights and user mods. If I need info on say a new Fenix, Eagletac, Olight, etc I go to CPF, if I’m looking at Convoys, Thorfires, etc. then I come here.

To be completely honest the only time I have had anything happen on a forum was on here. When I first joined I listed my lights in my signature and quickly received a PM about how that was not appropriate here and was a something CPF snobs did. After a few PMs though we got it squardd away and no big deal. I’m happy at both places.

As for CPF being down, Kelly (the site owner) posted in the CPF facebook group that since the site is already down she is going ahead and doing maintenance and updates.