Emisar D3AA is available now

No clip version or additional spacer please.
Mike

I really like the looks of the new clip, it makes the KR4 look very handsome. But I must admit that I do not clip my EDC’s very often, so what I like is not biased much by awareness of usability. :innocent:

+1, I remove the clip from almost all my lights, I don’t use it and it makes the flashlight bulkier

Guys, i think removal of clip is not an issue here won’t you say?

Bigger problem is the clip people like to stay there. Look is not the biggest nr.1 here as much is how deep it can go into pocket. Slim is essential, deep carry.
if you don’t want it, remove it.

Yes, I think the lanyard ring is more useful than the clip.
The pocket clip and lanyard ring are both included in the price, you can easily change them if you like.

Took me a while to find it but here it is: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/47204/952

She calls it a "mystery prototype", only 3 days ago, befire it went public.

Hank, would FW3A deep carry clip fit on K light?

Can be issue, because without clip you have a gap and you can’t make a few more turns of tailcap because of light construction. Vide FW3A.
Mike

Ring is included, no worries.

Pocket carry guys are affected, not you

Nice color and shape

Wonder if this means there’s a V2 in the works? I don’t have a D18 yet, have been wanting one but can’t do it now due to all the other recent light purchases :open_mouth:

Sonia this like a D4s with a tail switch?

KR4 product page is back up and available for purchase. Says “CNC machined from Brass”. Copy and paste error?

Was hoping for choice of LH351D. Looks like I’ll wait for E21A.

Blow up the top picture. To me it looks like the ring/clip is friction retained by an o-ring in a o-ring groove… the tail cap contact should be a non issue with or with out ring/clip, the threads on both cap and battery tube are anodized and contact can only be made off the back of the battery tube directly to the switch pcb retaining ring.

Yes, you can use either pocket clip, or lanyard ring, or neither of them, there will be no contact issue.

Sorry, paste error, KR4 is made of aluminum, thanks for pointing out that.

What can we know about the driver? Is it the same design as the K1? 5A constant current, but is it PWM-less up to 5 amps? Is it not using 7135's at all? Maybe that's why it's able to stay much cooler than a D4?

Does the new D4V2 Ti have the same driver design?

Thanks to Toykeeper and Tom E for the information.

I must have one of these! :smiley:

AND ordered ! loved the lights from the emisar family and my Noctigon K1’s lonely being by itself so the KR4 is a nice addition to the collection ! Been EDCing my d4v2 but its gonna be replaced soon enough…. =P

Waiting for E21A 4000K D220 bin.
Mike