Emisar D3AA is available now

The last information given doesn’t indicate a timeline:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hanklights/comments/rpn0uc/uh_oh_time_to_spend_more_money/

I assume it depends largely on how busy Hank is.

Yes, sure, the tubes are interchangeable

In an email to me he said next month! It is near :slight_smile:

Ive never been excited for a headlamp. hopefully this will change next month lol.

It is a D4V2 version right angle light, it’s more like a working light, instead of headlamp.

Any update on when the DM1.12 will be available?

Where will the switch be located?

We have one K9.3 flashlight for sale, for US customer only.
Original price $135, now $99.

K9.3, dark grey, amber switch backlight.
Channel 1: 219B 3500K
Channel 2: W2 green LED.

Is there any chance the 26650 tube could include USB charging?

Or the upcoming right angle light, for that matter?

At least you got it quicker this way. I ordered mine on the 12th of Januari with free shipping, Hank was still offering free shipping when I ordered mine. Is did arrive in the Netherlands and I already payed for handling and customs a week ago but it is not delivered yet.

I like the original (circular) rendering of the DM 1.12. Very sharp. As for battery, 21700-26650 in order to keep it small.
If we’re voting on LEDs, I’d love to see the center be an SBT90.2 (no pencil beams) and the sum total of the surrounding LEDs to be as bright, floody, and efficient as possible. CRI is a secondary concern to me. I don’t care as much about being able to ramp between the two if it’ll put undue stress on the battery.

Just to chip in, very disappointed that the round design for the new light has apparently been scrapped for that vaccum-cleaner head design. The other design was an insta-buy for me. I don’t know if I’d ever buy the new design.

I thought that was just a ‘fan fiction’ artwork to illustrate a suggestion? Am I missing a source of updates?

Anyone know what happened to the D4SV2 green and grey body colours? Those colours are in the photos on Hank’s site and in reviews, but there’s no option when looking at the actual product pages. Same for the short tube.

He occasionally runs out and it can take a few weeks maybe a bit longer to get back in stock.

Oh thank goodness. I guess that’s what happens when you skim threads. I was horrified by the rectangular design haha

Hank, nice to hear about the right angle D4v2. I guess it may be interesting to me. Interested to see it.

From a photography point of view, I would prefer high CRI floody emitter/optics on the ring, and a pencil beam (with no spill) in the middle. This would be a great design for LED/LEP.

Agree - the rectangular design doesn’t do it for me

I for one would quite fancy the DT8-style concept. Big flared head doesn’t lend itself to comfortable EDC, unlike the DT8 and the concept, and I prefer non-EDC lights to be multi cell for increased runtime and a bit less crazy thermal performance.