Keychain flashlight

Hello ! I am looking for a nice bright little keychain light to use on my keychain (obviously )

Anyone have any good links to some that would work nicely ?
Mainly I would hope it uses real batteries … Not button cells !
Has decent lumen output (4000lmn)? Lol jk but 100- 500? Would be nice … Just much brighter than my phone .
… Just a light to use in the dark occasionally when I leave my car and such . It doesn’t have to be 10/10 quality or be able to run all day it won’t be working all that hard .
Ideally under $20
Thanks for the help !

Olight i3s, can be found at a ton of places, just google for best price and preferred shipping location.

You can’t go wrong with the E09. It comes in colors too. One AAA battery.

http://www.fasttech.com/search?tank007%20e09

Alright those look pretty good ! 80 and 120 lumens . I assume those are accurate numbers correct ?

Whereas I can’t vouch for the Olight, I would have to say that the E09 delivers as promised (plus two lower modes for creeping around in the dark, or checking for hangnails).

“As a general statement let’s regard this as truth: the E09 has to be one of the top brightest 1x Eneloop AAA torches on the production lights market.”
Quote from Review: Tank007 E09 3-mode 1x AAA/10440

how does this one look here?

really 480 lumens?
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10003622/1286501-trustfire-mini-02-cree-xm-l-t6-3-mode-480lm-led

The TrustFire MINI-02 is a nice light, no doubt. My musings are:

The 02 is heavier than the E09. The E09 (with eneloop) weighs about the same as 4 US twenty five cent pieces (about 22g). The 02 (with battery) weighs about the same as 12 US twenty five cent pieces (about 65 grams). I have an Ultrafire C3 in stainless steel. Gorgeous, but heavy.

You will likely need to use the 16340 battery to get the full lumens. See Problems with Trustfire Mini-02 on 16340 cells *Fixed* for a beam-shot comparison. Also note the comments about using protected cells in the 02.

I usually put a fresh eneloop in the E09 every other day. It is in my pocket continually and gets used frequently. I don’t own the 02.

This review of the Mini-01 can be helpful. Review: Trustfire Mini-01

I have a mini 01 on my keychain and it is cheap, small and bright.

I like it more than the 02. Works reliable since over a year, the stainless steel dont scratches(it scratches still a bit but doesn't look ugly) and wore off like a anodized light on keys.

It can run on a cr123 but I use a nitecore 16340 because it's rechargable and a bit brighter with it. Check ebay, fastech and banggood for best price. I bought my second one cheap from ebay.

Another light I gifted away was the tank007 e09 which gives around 100lm and the receipient is still happy with a half empty battery in it.

Vin mods the EO5SS to 1200 led lumens! I’ve got 2 on the way!!
Here.

Got to agree with that… I haven’t experienced many others, but everyone I show the tank to is always VERY impressed! For the size and budget, it is almost unbeatable,IMO…

I also like the TrustFire Mini 01, if you don’t mind the little extra weight of the stainless steel.
My favorite is now the (incredibly cheap) SS-5039, but it is not bright enough for me in unmodified form.

I decided to go with the mini ! It’s the brightest and even though it may get hot , I don’t plan to use it for more than 5 min at a time anyway … Just if I need a blast of light for a bit at night … Parking lots … Front door …ext … I may get the others later on … Any battery recommendation ?

Good choice, i keep a mini 02 on my keys. I’ve been feeding it these Trustfire which seem to be holding up quite well but since you’re in the US you might want to try Efest V2 from Mountain Electronics or the Kinoko from I.S. Just watch you don’t run them too low.

I would definitely recommend using rechargable 16340 and especially protected cells because the driver can suck out a battery to undervoltage. I have the nitecore 16340 and it has a lot of cycles on it and performs still very well.
The keepower is also known as a good cell
Don’t buy trustfire.
HKJs battery comparator

If you need cr123 primaries I have no recommendation.

I have a Nitecore Sense AA on my keychain. Upgraded from Nitecore EZAA, which was an upgrade from Fenix E01.

i also have the mini 1, but it gets super hot in 5 mins. uncomfortable after 2 mins even hehe

2nd on this one…great little light w/ 3 modes

I also got one with single mode that runs an XP-G and is brighter than the Tank 007 E09 and just a little cheaper
http://www.fasttech.com/p/1677801

This is not a disadvantage, because it has a low mode.

true, ill use high for when i need burst of light for a min or 2… low for i need it for 10 min

What is the driver diameter on the mini 02?