Klarus P2A for $23.99 shipped

Start another thread instead of highjacking this one .. Yes everyone wants a deal on a light not even out yet .[I want a neutral }:P

But...

I'm interested in the Klarus because I'm curious if Dino is ever going to start offering up some deals this year or endlessly screw around .Last year by this time they were pretty seriously into selling some stuff at reasonable prices .So far it looks pretty bleak for D.D.

DDD >>>>>>> Dis Deal is Dead ...

i hear you

:X

Pretty nice deal at $24 considering all other places sell it at $39. Happy for you that you got a couple before Dino raised the roof. Nice light.

I have had the P2A for almost a year now. Good light. I like it better than my Fenix E-21. In fact, I got the Klarus a few weeks before the Fenix and when I got the Fenix, I almost never used it since I had the Klarus already.

The Klarus is IPX-8 waterproof, feels nice in the hand and looks good with a high quality finish. The two mode simple IU is fantastic and I never need more modes with this light. For $24, it is a bargain. I wouldn’t sell mine for that. It is my all time favorite 2AA light that I have owned. It gets a lot of use around the house and it is one of my keepers.

I went to DD and tried to add one to my cart but before I did, the price went to $37.99 Price goes up after a few seconds of clicking on the add. It is a good light but DD is shifty.

If anyone figuires out how to buy this light for the $23.99, please share it with us. Not sure I would buy this light from DD at that price because they may never send it to you. Sometimes if it is a real good deal, DD has second thoughts and just tries not to mail the item you bought.

+1 another classic DD bait and switch… some good deals on that site but i am always cautious of dd

I had a dollop of klarus’s ‘warranty and quality control’ id never buy another

No matter how many times I refresh the page…the price is still 37.99 Never bought from them and never will. IMHO…. Screw DD.

For 24 bucks this light is a steal :cash:

But not for 37.99 i.e. $38.

I’m seeing the same thing, 23.99 when the page is loading, as soon as the picture pops up it jumps to 37.99, scroll down to the combo deal an it shows 23.99 for the light plus 4.69 for something else tried adding that to cart and it still shows in cart as 37.99. So cant reproduce your results, but congrats on the good deal.

The last order I had with them was that exact same scenario ..They claimed to be out of a light ...talked me into taking my money back ..a refund and then immediately listed / relisted the light for a higher price ..and sold them to members here on BLF .A pig returning to his vomit .Dino came here to clean upptheir act and get rid of the "Avoid " Rating ....immediately they are back to their same old tricks .

If it's not avoid >>> it should be ...Assume the worst .

Just got an email drom DD saying my P2A ($24) ordered yesterday morning has shipped. They mentioned a photo, but the facebook symbol was missing, so I can’t get to see the basket.

I’m quietly confident that I got a good deal. We’ll see in a month’s time.

Woody, the photos are uploaded up to 7 work days later than the shipping notification email. If you want to see your Cletus, then you'd have to go to bit.ly/greendino and check every folder from today on.

Thanks Kreisler. Life’s too short! I know you’ve told me before how to access the photos, and it’s a nice idea, but unless there is a simple link in the email, I’m not bothered.

The two lights I ordered arrived for pickup yesterday. Not bad given the order was placed 10/10 only, so cred to DD for that. Glad I didn’t pay the normal price though. The P2A seems to be real Klarus budget line. I have very rarely seen more loose metal flakes in a flashlight construction. Beam pattern also a bit disappointing. Uneven and with rings even-though deep OP reflector. This was my first Klarus buy and I believe it will take quite a while before I try again. These lights will work as lend alt. giveaway lights after I have cleaned and gone over them completely.

Hm, my P1A has flawless construction and finish :expressionless: Nice beam pattern on mine too. On the other hand I’m not sure head size is the same :expressionless: Maybe bad batch?

Maybe a fake? Or a factory second?

No metal flakes, no rings on my P2A... I would ask Klarus CS about this.

What about battery rattle? Mine has a bad rattle using standard Alkalines. I don’t think they are fakes, more likely some sort of factory seconds or simply the guy making the batch of metall bodys having a bad day. Metal flakes, battery rattle and sharp thread edges are not signs of “P” as in “Professional”. Nevermind, sometimes you get only what you pay for… :slight_smile: I think I will stick to my Thrunites and Jetbeams in the future also.

Almost no battery rattle here, I have to shake it quite hard to hear a liitle bitof rattle.