Klarus P2A for $23.99 shipped

I have one on the way too from the DD offer, so it will be interesting to compare notes. I’ll be giving it away, but it would be nice if it didn’t look like a dog’s breakfast. I certainly don’t expect a “P for professional” finish, but nor do I expect “C for cr…” well, you know.

Oh, and since you mention the finish... My P2A is my best feeling light up to now, the anodizing is smooth, beautiful and has no nicks anywhere...

:smiley: I can’t say they look like a dogs breakfast. That sound really really bad… but my JB20 and LD20 plays in a completely different leauge than these particular flashlight individuals. Lets compare notes when yours arrive. Meanwhile I’ll drop Klarus SC the serial numbers just to out of sheer curiosity see what they say.

Can you post some closeups, please? I’m curious.

Same here.

I guess you mean closeups of my newly arrived guys? I took some ipad pictures today so pictures are after my inital rough brush up yesterday. I didn’t save the loose thread flakes I found and removed yesterday :). I only do this because I think it is a interesting discussion comparing product experiences. My intention is not to be Klarus negative and I am overall quite happy with the P2A + really happy with the DD delivery handling and speed.

I should have snapped some photos fresh out of the box of course, but didn’t… I realise it is a bit hard to see what I talk about in these pictures, it is also hard to communicate the grinding sound that appeard when removing or tigthening the tailcap/head… On the last picture you see a metal flake that remains from my cleaning yesterday. I removed ~15 similar or larger than that from around and between the threads just in the head part.

If mine arrives like that, I won’t be bothered. Quick clean & lub, and another Xmas present sorted :wink:

I’m more concerned with the packaging - my XT11 arrived in packaging obviously designed for shelf display, just chucked into a (thin) jiffy bag. Fortunately it survived, but a little bubble wrap wouldn’t have gone amiss.

That has to be a newer revision than mine. The insides of my tailcap look different, as well as the driver board.

Meh, was that price working for someone but few people?
Wouldnt have minded to snatch one :D!

Mine arrived this morning - ordered 15th, sent 16th arrived 9th November. Average, I suppose. Just put a couple of eneloops in & saw that it worked OK. Then remembered this thread, and Bak’s problems. My one was OK - no such problems. Arrived well lubed. Great value from Dino for $24, and another Xmas present sorted.