kreisler = dinoboy

There you go he beat me to it!
Marc.

real sorry. mea culpa.

Definitely not bannable in this situation. Poor taste or wrong time...definitely. While I don't understand having two usernames except for the purpose of multiple contest entries, I do not presume to know what his reasons are. I don't have a problem with it unless it abuses the system in some manner.

No harm, no foul, dinoboy! Wink

kreisler has probably the most irreverent sense of humour on BLF. May not be to everyone's taste, but let's not forget how much he brightens the place up, or the amount of work he puts into reviews/research etc.

He's a bad boy, but there's no way he meant to defraud the giveaway. Apart from anything else, the kreisler /dinoboy 'relationship' is common knowledge, he's never tried to seriously keep it secret.

definitely poor taste (the DX, and Foy's).

thanks guys for not banning us :)

btw, no abusive or scheming or manipulative reasons, really. trust me. in my (few) review threads there is a more natural flow of conversation if someone else (other than kreisler again geesh) posts a comment or asks a valid question for which i already know a good answer. let's take as classic example

fran's thread and me in the role of adding good info to it (#166(k) - #167(d) - #168(k)) because noone else is participating in this thread (k - k - k, looks crank). note the times (time difference) between #167(d) and #168(k) -- very obvious. and in #166 i was already quoting myself. it's like ki$$ing one's own a$$. that is poor. haha

I see the point but kriesler was just making a joke. Maybe he should have thought more about it but I’m sure he didn’t have any bad intentions.

There's a giveaway?

JK, very nice of Foy, btw. Personally haven't signed up for it, so no injury to me via kreisler/dinoboy's signing up twice. But I can see where y'all might feel taken advantage of, especially generousfoy. However, the rulesbyfoy clearly stated that you can post as many times as you want with only the first one counting toward the contest. Since we all now know that the IP addresses are the same, the problem has already worked itself out, no?

And aside from any nefarious double dipping in contests, having an alter ego is kinda funny. I mean, kreisler/dinoboy must be quite the character in real life to even think about going to these lengths just to mess with us. Maybe when he signs up for a third time his user name can be "stewie". The lengths some people will go to entertain themselves is, in and of itself, rather amusing to me.

On the other hand, there is always the pitchfork and torches (no pun intended) routine for his punishment.

No problem. I think you have atoned.

Everything was funny, save for the doubling-up in the giveaways.

For that, you have earned ONE kick in the crotch.

....from each member.

ouch. (would it be ok to delete this thread? i surely crossed the line and am already repenting)

He does look a little crazy!

Photo found here. (Just playing with ya.)

-Garry

Wonder how many (really how many) people have multiple accounts here? Probably the same amount as have multiple personalities. Tongue Out

Glad everything is Copasetic now.

Wait a minute, there's a give away? Man, I miss Everything!!Yell

Looks? Dunno, but he is definitely crazy xD

He wrong, but I'm sure that had good intentions, most know that is Dinoboy and often he made us intend it, like now in the giveaway... exhibitionist and post collector yes, bad boy not xD

...BTW where is the queue for kicking? xD

If u guys remember when I joined initially I was madi05 ,then I decided I wanted a name more flashlight oriented so simply asked mr.admin to change my name and it was done ,:slight_smile: i find it hard enough to keep up with me , lol

What! Kreisler you Dino Dog!

I wonder if he is the only one in that thread. Seems to be some very old members with very few posts who I have never heard of.

A few new members have just registered:

- freshbriar

- flamebriar

- darkbriar

- lightbriar.

Each one in line for their kick.

You are welcome guys!

Wouldn't their time time be better spent posting at the free flashlight giveaway thread?

I've been wondering why every thread I post kreisler pops in and says

"You can get so and so at dinodirect" or "Dinodirect has the best price"

I even accused him of being a dino-direct lover at one point.

I knew something was up, kreisler stop trolling my threads with DD recommendations

shipping costs kill that deal

I think he needs to do his own giveaway instead