kreisler = dinoboy

Okay, this isn't exactly news, but BLF members kreisler and dinoboy are one in the same. This has become a problem for me because I think kreisler is trying to pull the wool over BLF's eyes. Flashlight Foy is giving away a very nice flashlight, and what do I find? Two entries right next to each other. One from kreisler and the other from dinoboy. The image below is from this post:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/7465?page=1#comment-146884

kreisler/dinoboy probably thinks this is funny, but I do not. Does anyone else have a problem with this?

Sock Puppets have their uses and are sometimes funny, but in this case I agree with you racoon city. Hopefully EversofairFoy will only count one entry.

Look at these top two posts here too! He basically confesses it. I don't really have a problem with it, but it's not fair with a give-a-way.

-Garry

If true I suppose I also have a problem with it. It is true that he is considered to be the "dino boy" around here so it's not a stretch to think that it would be an alias for him. Perhaps Mr. Admin could check the logs to see if they are from the same IP address before anyone condemns Kreisler?

It's all fun and games until the giveaways are in-play.

Fess up, K.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I thought that was common knowledge by now... but I agree.... getting multiple entries on raffles is the point where this kind of fun has to end.

Irony and hidden jokes... they backfire almost every time on the internet.

He certainly does. Definitely not cool in regard to contests.

My EXACT reaction, too!!

C'mon guys! Let's get him!

-Garry

Oh well. Never trust a smiling dino.

Yes, the two usernames are from the same IP address.

I assume that he meant this as a joke, which is why he quoted kreisler in the Dinoboy comment.

He did the same thing on the DX gift card giveaway, but neither of his numbers were drawn. Not cool.

Hehe! More love.

usually multiple user IDs is a ban-able offense and there are rules listed for such violations (on the other www forums). Doesn't appear to be the case on BLF though.

I know at least 2 more people with multiple accounts, as long as people don't abuse them ... I don't have a problem with that.

oops, sorry guys. yes was meant as joke (and very obviously made with quoting/imitating myself), and if i had won in the giveaway i would not have accepted it

:)

let me delete both entries in the giveaway thread, ths!!

EDIT: deleted. two out!