We Are (deleted)

you ordered a total of 4 hygrometers O_O?

waiting on a package from manafont that i'm worried I will not receive..was sent out the 22nd or 23rd of feb..usually it's 21 days religiously to my door..seeing that ou are waiting also makes me think hk post got delayed..I received all of my DD orders though that were shipped out the same day..weird..

Drivers lots of drivers from:

KD

LCKLED

cnqualiygoods

and another L2m from Solarforce the new ones are awesome.

Not only do I not need a hygrometer, I don't have a clue what it is. Probably better that way, if I knew what it was I might want one...Laughing

I just bought a hygrometer a few weeks ago. It's a humidity gauge. I bought it to monitor humidity levels in my basement. I never knew they were called "hygrometers" until I wanted one. I have no desire to own more than one though!

-Garry

Wow, what a surprise...because you are both the same person LOL.

How can you say that?!

Kreisler is here all the time, while Dinoboy logs on perhaps once a week.

Clearly not the same person.

pounder -

The Manafont order I finally received yesterday took 39 days so, you are not alone.

Foy

Good to know foy! I was worried it was lost..you guys give me hope lol

Hmm, if you really need a hygrometer and it should point out the right readings, all I can say is skip the cheapies/non-adjustable ones.

I have this:

http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DHYG_ROUND

Also, remember to get that calibration kit for a couple of bucks to set your meter up!

edit: I mean, I have bought maybe 3 or more ~10€ or less hygrometers, one came with my humidor. It differs over 20% from calibrated one...

The others range anywhere in + - 15% range :|

Not much use if you try keeping your humi at 70%RH...

I’m still waiting on my order from Manafont that was shipped one or two days after yours. I hope you get your order soon and mine should arrive shortly thereafter!

Same here... still keep checking my mailbox every day...

3 from DD and 1 from Ebay seller... 3 of them ordered in January....yes.. January...yes.. January!

Got 1 order from led-DNA sale site that came wrong, dun know how to raise it up.

Ordered a 20mm base xml but came a 16mm one.

KD order on Jan29 received yesterday. 52 days! Personal record for me.

I bought it, by your advise, but still waiting, don't put in my mouth things that I never said xD

and if it will sux... is open season on squirrels ;)

Don't let Don hear that...

Ordered a light from Manafont on 2/24 and it was shipped right away…just received it today! Basically one month.

Well said!

Keith

I filed with paypal to give me an extension...have to apr 22 to file a claim...