kreisler = dinoboy

shipping costs kill that deal

I think he needs to do his own giveaway instead

have cleaned your thread which you were referring to, no prob. i dont think that i ever posted anything in one of your other 5 threads, sorry to disappoint!

after i got all my stuff (see sig) lemme think about what i do with forum life and whatnot. should i part, maybe with giveaway then, have thought about it too. Too bad that i turned down already flashlight manufacturers (Rofis, Bronte) who suggested that i review lights of my choice on BLF.

Kreisler, you have done the same thing now, several times.

This is the second giveaway (third?) in which you've fraudulently entered multiple entries.

I'm all for humor - but this is unethical behavior, with no remorse on your part. You were called out for multiple entries previously, yet here we are again, having the same discussion.

Consider yourself ineligible for any future giveaways of which I am a part.

this is still the same discussion thread and you've posted already a couple of times in here. hours ago i deleted my entries from Foy's current giveaway thread (or is there any other going on?) and apologized.

no prob, no more giveaway participations by me. all good.

okay guys let's move on.

I find kreisler's humor most entertaining. I can see how some others might not, though.

But I really think we are making an elephant of a simple fly. Enough of us know that kreisler and dinoboy are one and the same, so if he won, he could have won only with his first post. Foy's rules are written smartly and made sure of that.

Potential other members using alternate nicks are more worrisome, in my opinion.

Viktor

What do you consider abuse ?

I think this is blatant disrespect for every member of this forum .Ever wonder why Dino Direct had an Avoid tag put on it ?

for Fraud

fraud

noun
deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.
Not once ....but twice .(three times) he has no remorse and has clearly disrespected the forum and every member in it .
He'd be gone if it was me ..plain and simple .
No question no discussion .. click ...gone.
People caught it when he did it the first time and pmed Brted that kriesler had entered the giveaway twice .. and here he is less than a week later doing it again to Foy .
People know what the repercussions of their actions are ..he knew it ..decided he didn't care ...and did it anyway. ...Without remorse he states he wouldn't have accepted it if he won .
Which member here is stupid enough to believe that crap.
he doesn't deserve your respect ,he's offering you none ...people have been banned for much less . A month or so ago I pmed him and told him to knock off the telling people how to screw dino direct or beat the system openly on the forum .I mentioned that it was beginning to be of some concern to other members of BLF.
It's just pure disrespect again and again and letting him get away with it is worse .
without any discussion he'd be gone ...
pissedoffboaz

Is Kreisler trustworthy?

@Boaz: I think if Kreisler wanted to, he could have hidden his split personality a lot better. I don't condone or approve his methods, but I rather want him to tone down the (very weird and easily misunderstand-able) humor on serious matters were other peoples money is involved or were the strong dual-tongue self-affirmation is giving the wrong impression (in reviews eg , it's not a "more natural flow"... rather "unnatural/fake" if you ask me). I mostly am worried for the newbies on BLF that have not the possibility/experience to look behind the scenes and don't know the history of every member. Kreisler is very resistant to good advice.... he just carries on as if nothing happened. I have seen it before on other subjects. On the other hand I would miss his 10-page reviews, if he would be gone.

Jeez guys, this is turning a bit nasty! Come on, we are all friends (well most of us are). Kreisler don't enter under multiple names and every else don't take it so seriously. Please

Marc.

No. See post #48 for explanation.

I didn't know that I needed your approval to post here, or that my replies were to be rationed.

You knew precisely what you were doing when posting multiple times for giveaways, yet fail to recognize the need for contrition.

Let's not forget the detailed posts on how to game the points system....

All of the above adds up to someone with whom I am no longer interested in having any interaction, i.e. a cheater.

Sockpuppets!

No problem.

Can't say I always get the humour but I'm working in more or less (but not that close to) my native language.

K/DB isn't and I'm well impressed with how well he does. I couldn't maintain one ID, let alone two in German. Despite being able to read it if it is technical enough. Write it or speak it? As they say here, "Nae chunce" (Pronounced as it is spelt - there is no orthography for the many Scots dialects. Children - invariably called "weans" in much of Scotland (In the rest it's "bairns" which probably came from the large number of Scandinavian immigrants - we called them "Vikings") can also be spelt "wanes" which is pretty much how it is usually pronounced)

Just about nobody here speaks Weegie (Barrie?) which is where I was born. I doubt that many speak Doric which I where I've spent the last 40-odd years. I can understand both though any Weegie speaker wouldn't believe that was where I was born. I learned to speak speaking Weegie (Derogatory term for those unfortunate enough to have come from the large city (half of Scotland's population) in the south west of Scotland).

I can sorta kinda speak Doric, but I follow it better than I can speak it. After all, that's what most of the patients I work with speak.

In either, people from outwith Scotland would be lucky to get one word in five.

I do like his reviews... but he's like the guy from "Me, Myself and Irene"

LOL!

I don't believe kreisler is German.

Chicago X, Boaz, thanks for the comments. I was thinking "wow" while reading this thread and reading the comments from posters that were giving k/db a pass on this.

Twice he was caught putting two entries into the hat for the free flashlight drawings. I didn't enter any of these, but it seems pretty underhanded and unrepentant to do it twice. I would consider this a crime against the other posters that entered the drawing. If they can accept his apology then I have nothing else to say on the subject.

He was also caught using both IDs to unfairly influence the "Should Dino Direct still have an AVOID label?" poll. To me this is worse than the double dipping in the free flashlight drawing.

Bump

Is he actually affiliated with dinodirect? Why does he try to convince people to buy from DD all the time?

Austrian, perhaps?

Double personality?, Bipolar?, ???

Kreisler:

Dinoboy (Dinogirl?)

I Pmed him and asked him to knock off all the banter back and forth about how bad dino direct was and stop openly telling people how to beat their system when they have an advocate on this forum trying to offer us great group buys and take care of customer service issues …something this forum doesn’t have with any other vendor (sorry Sunday)My point wasn’t to say hey please become a shill for the Dino…pretty sure that was his idea and a role he sort of liked once he started being the dino boy …Blame me for telling him to back off the dino . I really meant just shut up …not become a shill .

What does the letter "B" in "BLF mean ? it ain't BoazLovesFlashlights