l just got back from drs.but iam morally feeling better thanks for wishes and prayers

Light junkie, I wish you the best and good health!

I’m sorry that you have to go through. But keep your head up. It’s not the end of the world for you. As long as you live, you have something to contribute in this world.

Truly sorry to hear your story, nonetheless there’s a lot of strength in your posts!
Wish you luck and good health :slight_smile:

Wish you a smooth sailing with the forthcoming treatment.

My thoughts are with you LJ, hope things improve. I enjoy seeing people learn about lights, your not a burden here you are a blessing.

Hope it works lightjunkie!

Rudy - hang in there, our prayers and thoughts are with you. Are you still in need of a C8 pill/assembly? Think I dropped the ball there - pm me if you are, I could still do something.

Thinking of you, best wishes Lj…

Never feel weird posting something like this, LJ. We are a different community than most and a real community, not just a bunch of guys hooked on flashlights.

Prayers said and I will keep you in my thoughts. Hang in there and do what is needed to brighten your spirits until things start to look up. Scaru asked what I wanted to ask...what lights have you been eyeing up lately? I always curious as to what type of lights get another flashie's juices flowing. :)

+2

Just keep on keepin on and with some faith you’ll see, things have a way of working out. Must be a Master plan or something… :wink:

May the Proton’s be with you!

Best of Luck, and I Hope it all turns out Well For You.

Thinking of you.

Sorry to hear that.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ask how are you doing now I am very happy for you and am I right that this firum brings a smile to your face for now they have put me on lisinopril and ACE inhibitor and atenlelol a beta blocker to protect kidneys if that works God willing I wont need to go any further.

So sorry to hear your story Lj! You're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad we have this community of members to be a part of!

-Garry

Id really like to learn some basic modds it will keep my hands and mind busy really I am nit here trying to mooch a free light from you all just a little down but also to compliment how this board reflects great people ith great mind willing to share k knowledge freely. And help other to succeed but I so appreciate the thought !

Wow, thoughts and prayers from mizjif! Wishing you all of the best.

Hang in there and I hope for some better days for you.

Best of luck, LJ.
I know the walking pill-box feeling, having been at the mercy of various docs for the past few years.
I’m Type 2 diabetic, with a strong possibility of tipping over into Type 1 if I get careless.
I caught it in time to slow it down, but it’s a progressive thing, damn it. Too many smokes, pies, burgers and chips over the years, for me.
Anyway, you’re certainly not alone here, the shared common interest in lights seems to bring out the best (or the least worst :slight_smile: ) in most people.