L3 Illuminations L10 1xAA Firefly Keychain Light. Try your best to not want one!

I Second This

Do I hear a third?

Sure - here's a third for ya. Laughing

I'll make it four, Do I hear a five!

+5

You guys……are goin turn my hair grey while putting a smile on my face

Just say +6 Jake.

Here’s my proposal. I’m going to have NW tint XPG2 L10s. On these versions the head will not be glued. Since the majority of customers will want CW, glued heads will mean more reliability.

How about you pair the NW XP-G2s with a 219 on a correctly sized star.

If I have 219 L10s, there will be a slight increase in price

Bring it on.

I’m guessing there’s no chance for a clip? If not, what kind of clip would be best for this light?

I’m working with match on getting a homemade pocket clip. Also preorders are up

SBFlashlights - authorized dealer of Solarforce, XTAR, iTP, Lumintop, Thrunite, Spark flashlights <— Check out the colors here

+6

Hell yeah I’d fork over a couple bucks extra for an L10 that comes stock with a Nichia 219 high CRI. Almost all my lights are mods, but I’m a sucker for a light that comes out of the box just the way I like it. Perhaps you could talk to Craig at I.S.; maybe you guys could work something out (Craig and Gene Malkoff’s Hi-CRI 219 P60 collaboration, for example).

Also, can the L10 driver be programmed with a UI with a hidden way to switch between 3 mode UI and a 4 mode one? Firefly mode might not always be primo for EDC use, but being able to switch between them by twice rapidly cycling through the current UI would be pretty cool.

For example 3L—>30L—>120L (x2 in rapid succession) changes over to the 4 mode UI
0.3L—>3L—>30L—>120L

While I’m talking crazy I might as well say that the above feature would be totally undesirable to me if it were to compromise regulation. Nothing like trying to show off your sweet EDC light and its brightness has lost the edge it had with a fresh cell (not quite died off, just not as impressive as with a fresh AA).

Just some thoughts.

-Drew

Better to pay $1-2 more wholesale than $5 plus shipping and aggravation later.
Thanks,
Keith

The pink and the white look cool, a nice gift for the missus.

these look awesome. I would love to have a nichia as i have been wanting to try them out but have opted for xm-l and xp-g2 for my p60 hosts. This would be the perfect light to try it out on. If the nichia was offered i would probably snag one up. who knows… maybe even two :slight_smile:

XP-G2 in 3/60/120 (or so) lumens is what I have been wanting.

$10 for shipping is a bit of a killer to buy 1, but if there is other AA light available its not so bad if I buy a few at a good price.

Even though I've already bought the black 4-mode, I would be interested in an XP-G2 in Natural finish if you get that far.

There needs to be a group buy on a 3 mode AA cylindrical light with a Nichia 219 emitter , OP reflector , HA III with a decent deep carry clip .

So stated by Jacktheclipper this day 10 /30 /12

And with free international shipping :wink: