Laser lights

Hello .You know nothing about this product?

W50 is an industrial-grade product, only for search and rescue, fire fighting, border, prison, electricity, airports, terminals, factories, and mines, as well as for various specialized industries. The laser class is Class 3B. Therefore, online retail is not supported. An enterprise-level security agreement is required for purchasing.

I want to know about his lenses

All of the publicly available information about it is here:

You’ll have to contact Acebeam directly if you need more than that.

1 Thank

Thanks friend

1 Thank

All LEP lights use 2 lenses. The W50 may use a diverging secondary lens.

1 Thank

You have information about the lens. What has been used

Not exactly sure if the W50 is the same. Higher powered modules do but not all of them.

1 Thank

plano convex lens. I’ll try it

They only put that because they don’t manufacture many W50’s, its a very limited run product. If you get in touch with anyone at Acebeam that has the power to get one for you, you have a good chance at buying one. They just don’t have the stock to offer them publicly online. Plus it deters the idiots with a lot of cash from making potentially bad PR headlines for Acebeam lol.

2 Thanks

I just want to know how many lenses have been used

Interesting, they make it sound like you need to prove you’re using it as a member of a larger legal entity.

But yea, I can see why they would want to discourage careless people putting their brand in the headlines due to some injury

Your best option is to contact Acebeam. Their website lists info@acebeam.com

1 Thank

They think I’m copying so I don’t think they give information

I’m working on this project and I think it’s going to be the most powerful light

%35 power

A little more context? Maybe a beamshot actually coming out of the light? :wink:

1 Thank

I think using 99% of the power can get the light to 6،000 meters😏

Ok, can’t leave us hanging like that. Commercially available LEP module, or custom? How is it powered?

CFT-90-LED It can create a lot of density.
I’m at the beginning of the experiment، i’m just going to make an example for myself