Latest release Vapcell 21700 5600mah 12.5A battery

Thank you, Illlumn expects some new Vapcell batteries to arrive
. parametrek.com is a platform for organizing battery prices, but does not sell batteries, right? This is outstanding. But I see many battery brands that are not on the list

Yes, thatā€™s how I understand it works: it offers a searchable/queryable database of batteries and their characteristics and prices, and along each result points to a web store selling it.

This is outstanding. But I see many battery brands that are not on the list

I agree with the ā€œoutstandingā€ adjective, itā€™s a great tool.

Re: brands on the list, I think @Parametrek himself is better equipped than me to respond.

okļ¼Œthanks

@vapcell_Dennis Would you be able to provide the datasheet and the UN38.3 report on the F12?

1 Thank

May I ask if you have any product uses? Generally, contact sales to obtain battery certification information. F12 should have these information

If you want to connect with me, please let me know your email address

Thanks

Hi Dennis,

Are there any development for the sub-18650 batteries --?

Iā€™m talking about 18350, 16650/17760 and 16340 form factors.

I would think that with the increased capacity would eventually trickle into the other sizes.

It will have an impact

The energy density of 18350 and 16340 is constantly increasing, and I believe it will continue to increase in the future

16650 and other side door models have very small uses and are not expected to be optimistic

Because the order quantity is too small, no factory is willing to design new products

The ability to increase energy density mainly depends on the order quantity and unit price

6 Thanks

Thanks, Dennis, for this enlightenment.

@vapcell_Dennis are you aware of the INR21700-50G5? It has a grey wrapper, and somehow the date code on the wrapper differs from the code printed on the tin. Is it a genuine SDI battery?

We sold a lot of samsung 50G

This is a 50G battery produced in South Korea, which is an original battery cell and is expected to be a stock battery from a large company. The battery is exposed without PVC
Later processed heat shrink tubing

@vapcell_Dennis does the date code on Samsung cells show the country of origin?

@vapcell_Dennis what is the difference between the G56 and F56? The specs are nearly identical, 5600 mAh, CDR 12.5A, 20.16 Wh, 1000+ charge cycles ā€¦

Also if there is any meaning in the colors, or the letter it starts with ā€œGā€ in G56, ā€œFā€ in F56, Iā€™d be interested to understand that too.

The performance is similar, and the G56 battery has a smaller diameter