Launching in the US and Europe Best Headlamp Seller in South Korea

I’m living in the desert now and want a floody headlight for hiking across the ground at night. I don’t like Rattlesnakes and being able to light up a wide path is important.

Hello brad,
Thanks for your post. Sure a floody light seems your best option.
Let us know if you have question about Orbit.

Does it step down or maintains the same output across all brightness levels?

Hello will34,
The output is different across all brightness levels and the light goes from 30lm to 1000lm with the dimmable switch.
The vertical spread if you are in a room will light up the floor as well as the ceiling. This at all intensities but with different output.

Thanks,

I like the dimmer, as long as it’s constant current (independent of battery voltage).
I like the flood of light too, which is ideal for close range use.
The price is apparently a bit high though…

One problem with the concept:
The light shines on your nose too, which is annoying because it’s right between your eyes, in your field of vision…
I don’t want to see my nose in the dark…

Thanks for your message.
You won’t see your nose in the dark. We make sure of it with the anti dazzling system under the LED lights.

:+1:

Just saw this- any updates to tint and spectrum?

Having sent a lot of time hiking, this would be a good piece for young scouts. I wouldn’t want to throttle than for flashing everyone with their flashlight, and they would have the light to see where they go.

Really interesting idea.

I saw a similar light on amazon a few months ago, but 300 lumens and 3xAAA, ov led was maker, Orbit one seems brighter, but more $

Great concept!