Launching the Flashlight Review Database

Besides the usual ~weekly update, I fully added these ones:

• theLAB.gr
  • BLF sub category: Diving Light Reviews

I had to reduce the pace a bit due to some health issue. Gotta take care of me a bit more. Also more time lost in traffic now.

1 Thank

All BLF Lantern reviews are now part of the FRD. Merry Christmas to everyone !

4 Thanks

Merry Christmas to you!

1 Thank

@NightTime This is such an awesome project! If it works this way, I’ll send you some links to BLF reviews that I don’t see in search results.

1 Thank

Thanks for sharing. I might start paying attention to new lights coming out. It’s kind of amusing to see reviews of decades old lights.

1 Thank

I have about 7000 other BLF review links to digest. It’s totally normal to not see them all now. I try to focus on new reviews. When I get more time, I work on olders ones to. Still, I will look into the one you send me.

1 Thank

Thank you! Enjoy making your idea come to fruition!

1 Thank

@wolfgirl42 , I just added your website wolfgirlreviews.com into the FRD !
@lumenzilla , I just added your website Reviews - LumenZilla into the FRD :slight_smile:

Also, I refreshed all header pictures for the new year.

4 Thanks

Besides the usual ~weekly update, I fully added legacy LightPaintingBlog into the Lumireviews.ca.

I swaped all bmengineer review links with Internet Archives alternatives because the site is now down.

Also, I noticed LiquidRetro as back to life since a few days !

2 Thanks

Great resource! I wonder if this find would be of any use - it has a substantial number of beamshots organised in a table form:

Hi mcjtom, thanks for the link. I actually have a bunch of other websites in my spreasheet that are not listed above. wikilight.de is one of them:

I’m still not sure if I will consume them in the future. In an ideal world, I would, but realistically, that’s a lot of work for mostly outdated information.

1 Thank

All SammysHP reviews (not their BLF counterparts) reviews are now part of the FRD: from 2013 to 2024.