LED Light Bar Suggestions & Interest Thread

Vacuum cups and an electromagnet built into the unit could work I’d like to think?

Not 100% sure on what most of these current units use to attach, but I wouldn’t be modifying my car just to add some light…what happens when you want to change the light? or sell the car on?

I would like to try to mix Chromaticity bins on a rack to see if the overall effect becomes more “white”.

Look at the Relative Spectral Power curves of all the “xW” ranges… Overlay them in Photoshop or whatever. It seems to me the part we’re interested in gets wider.

If you interlaced existing LEDs from all bins — “WW” to “NW” to “CW”, no need to be too picky — and mixed them up properly in an array somehow, it seems that the Relative Spectral Power curves of all of them, working together, would make a more useful “white”…

But I’m just

Dim
(PS: Watch the shadows it makes…)

Thread continued/moved to HERE to follow forum rules.

that looks nice, and not too expensive either

looks good, lots of cooling and a decent price too. Might be worth putting up some beam shots though, particularly to compare spot vs. flood.

I'll be releasing more promotional material very soon like outside beam shots along with the rest of the LED light bar line. Here is a quick beam comparison aimed at the ceiling about 20-30 feet I think.

nice!